Senior Solution Specialist/Customer Success, Cyber Risk Analytics CAN Remote Option
Canada - Remote /
Go To Market /
Are you ready for a new challenge? If so, we would love to see your background! We are searching for a passionate, results-oriented Solution Architect with a strong customer focus and incredibly high standards of quality. You will be a member of Guidewires Analytics specialty team which includes underwriting, data analytics and actuarial domain specialists.
Guidewire’s Analytics group helps the property & casualty (P&C) industry to utilize insurance data, both internal and external, for rating and operations, as well as for newer evolving risks like Cyber. By combining internet-scale data listening, adaptive machine leaning, and insurance risk modeling, our Analytics solutions provide insights and analytical capabilities that enable our customers take advantage of new opportunities, accurately price exposures, and get the most out of their operations and service processes.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all customer technical and data related matters
- Work with the Customer Management team to understand customers business objectives and develop new solutions to support their needs (reports, custom analytics, prototypes, etc.)
- Work with customers and the product management team to ensure continuous product improvement
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer objectives
- Help customers with questions about our platform and provide support
- Continuously deliver training and enablement sessions to customers
- Identify areas of improvement to expand and strengthen our relationships
- Manage customer expectations and closely support challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related technical field
- 7+ years experience in pre-sales/post-sales technical solution support or equivalent experience with software/IT
- Experience in Account Management/Technical Account Management
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with both non-technical and technical audiences
- Able to identify opportunities for defining, coding and delivering technical solutions to solve real business problems for clients
- Must be able to quickly deliver analytics/custom datasets to clients and build out repeatable efficient process for longer term client support
- Some domain expertise in most of the following: Cyber risk analytics, Basic Data Science and/or Data Analytics, Strong data management skills - data quality, data integration and data lineage, working with databases and APIs, Proficiency in Excel and Python
- Domain experience in insurance (cyber) and/or cyber security
- Familiarity with data science and predictive models (R, Python)
- US East Coast Territory, so East Coast CAN preferred
- Travel requirements: less than 20% (post covid)
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.