HR Coordinator - US, Central or Eastern Region
United States - Remote /
People Team /
The Guidewire People (HR) team is in search of an HR Coordinator to support our People Team and employees. If you’re looking to work in a global environment, while accelerating your career in the meaningful and exciting world of HR, this is the best place to dive in!
In this role as HR Coordinator, you are a crucial partner to the HR Business Partner and Generalist team. You directly assist the Global HRBP leads by coordinating talent management activities (merit, talent review/assessment, hiring support, Ops liaison, succession planning, etc.) across the Guidewire Sales, Professional Services and Customer Success teams. You will also be the initial point of contact for our employees with human resource-related questions and issues.
Responsibilities - Talent Support
- First point of contact for all employees in the Guidewire Field organization (Sales, Professional Services and Customer Success teams), redirecting them to the appropriate HR Generalist or shared services team in their respective region
- Support in the coordination, communication, and documentation of talent management activities
- Assist in the preparation and storage of talent management training material
Responsibilities - Operational Support
- Ensure accurate and timely data is provided to HR Ops/Payroll teams for the following activities: re-organizations, supervisor changes, salary adjustments, one-time payments, internal transfers, terminations, incentive payouts, separation agreements, and title alignment etc.
- Assist managers with employee changes than can be made using Workday (HRIS) self-service and/or ServiceNow; administer employee changes on behalf of the HRBP team
- Help to maintain all employee documentation (active and termed), assuring accuracy, confidentiality and compliance with applicable legal requirement in Workday
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of employee documents (PIPs, separation agreements, SPIFFs, Incentives, etc.)
- Leverage Workday reports and Dashboards to prepare staffing and turnover, internal transfer, promotions, leaves, etc. updates
- Complete various employee data clean-up, validation and analysis in Workday (data validation, job code and title clean-up/maintenance and alignment)
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws, GDPR, and updating of policies and/or procedures as the need arises
- Assist with various projects and administrative tasks, performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a strong customer service oriented environment
- 1 to 2 years of HR knowledge and/or related experience as an HR coordinator/and or HR Internship is a plus
- Handle highly confidential information with the utmost discretion and professionalism
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Experienced with MS Office and/or Google Workplace
- Highly experienced in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Resourceful, problem-solving attitude and some knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Detail-oriented -- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Accuracy-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with payroll, employment law and regulations. For example, EEOC, ADA, Title VII, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related is a plus
$51,000 - $77,000 a year
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. We also pride ourselves on being a pay for performance company.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com and follow us on Twitter: @Guidewire_PandC.
Guidewire Software, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, and believe that a diversity of perspectives, abilities, and cultures is a key to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
Disability Accommodations and Guidewire’s Appeals Process. Guidewire provides accommodations to the hiring process to create a fair opportunity for candidates with disabilities to contend for open positions. Accommodation requests should be directed to (650) 356-4940 or Accommodations@guidewire.com. If things do not go as hoped, we invite you to use our appeals process. Guidewire promises to independently review any denied accommodation and any decision not to offer you the position. The appeals process is the same in either case. Within five business days of receiving a notice of denial of an accommodation, or receiving a notice of your non-selection for a vacancy, call (650) 356-4940 or e-mail Accommodations@guidewire.com to make an appeal. Guidewire will assign a new decision-maker to review the request and/or hiring decision, who will then notify you in writing of a decision within 10 business days.