Product Manager - Krakow, Poland
Poland - Krakow /
Product Development /
Guidewire Cloud Platform
Guidewire is widely recognized as the leading provider of software solutions for the P&C Insurance industry and is actively working to extend its market leadership by delivering the next generation of cloud solutions to tackle key challenges our customers face.
As a Product Manager working on the Guidewire Cloud Platform, you will help build functionalities that enable engineers to develop, deploy, and manage any GW application in the cloud with ease. Our cross-functional product teams drive vision, roadmap, discovery, execution, and delivery of products that enable Insurers to innovate quickly, easily, and at scale.
You will join a relatively new organization that is rapidly growing to meet customer and business demand and have the opportunity to strongly influence the product and team.
Guidewire’s culture is defined by integrity, collegiality, and rationality where each team member is valued for who they are and what they bring. Our mission every single day is to learn, share, and collaborate while delivering the best product experience for our customers.
What will you do:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Guidewire applications, the cloud ecosystem that enables them, the market, competition, and user requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, UX, Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Enablement teams to define and maximize the value of our solutions.
- Develop smart solutions to complex problems while collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to discover and test opportunities, and prioritize and refine solutions.
- Build and communicate roadmaps and requirements with teams and appropriate stakeholders.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly.
What we are looking for in this role:
- Bachelor degree in technology or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of technically oriented Product Management experience
- Customer-centric Product Manager who enjoys making a sophisticated system easy to use for our end users
- Collaborative team player who is curious and has excellent communication skills
- Knowledge base in cloud technology concepts including workflows, tools, and architecture
- Experience driving a discovery process including capturing data, analysis, forming a hypothesis, and testing
- Experience working with strategic product roadmaps, working on cross-functional teams, measuring outcomes, and delivering results
- Experience with Scrum and Agile
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time as and when necessary
- Experience building web infrastructure, services, or applications at scale
- Experience with building a B2B Cloud Platform
- Prior programming experience
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
1. You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
2. In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
3. You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
4. You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.