Partner Sales Manager, EMEA
Ireland - Dublin / Germany - Munich / Germany - Remote / Spain - Remote / Spain - Madrid / United Kingdom - Remote / United Kingdom - London / Italy - Milan / Poland - Krakow
Corporate Strategy /
As a Partners Sales Manager at Guidewire, you will play a pivotal role in the development and management of our strategic partnerships. You will be responsible for driving sales growth through our partner network, collaborating with various teams, and focusing on our resell program.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with our strategic partners to drive sales growth.
- Prospect and identify potential new partners to expand our network and achieve our growth targets.
- Lead and execute direct and indirect sales initiatives to maximize revenue.
- Effectively managing pipeline forecasts and sales executions to align with company goals.
- Developing and executing effective joint GTM Plans with partners which include marketing, pipeline development and solution development.
- Developing and managing Annual Business Plans with key partners.
- Work closely with internal teams such as sales, marketing, product management, and customer support to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular reports and analysis on sales performance and key performance indicators.
- Minimum of 5 years successful experience in both direct and indirect sales of technological solutions.
- Demonstrated autonomy and ability to go above and beyond job requirements.
- Results-oriented, with a strong track record in achieving sales targets.
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting, managing, and driving sales with partners
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with cross-functional teams.
- Strong process orientation and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in a second European language (a major asset).
- Previous experience in the insurance industry (a plus).
- Motivated, entrepreneurial-minded, and capable of working independently.
What We Offer:The opportunity to play a crucial role in a rapidly growing company. A flexible remote work environment. If you are passionate about strategic partnerships, have a strong background in selling technological solutions, and are motivated to excel in a dynamic environment, we would be keen to hear from you!
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1600+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of applications that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
1. You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
2. In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
3. You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
4. You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.