San Francisco, California
Guild is building the next generation of payment products centered around brands, starting with radically transparent co-branded credit cards. Guild was founded by Michael Spelfogel and Scott Kazmierowicz (ex-Stanford CS / Data Science, ex-Lyft, ex-Visa, ex-Goldman) and is backed by top VCs including Greycroft and Clocktower Ventures, as well as founders of Plastiq, SeatGeek, Flatiron Health, and FiveStars.
As a designer, you will collaborate closely with our engineering and product teams, helping design delightful experiences and powerful tools for our brand and consumer customers. Experience advocating for, communicating (even teaching!) design to conscientious colleagues and iterating on feedback is a must. Enjoying working with a centralized design team working end-to-end to create a holistic experience is a plus!
- Diverse portfolio of product and interaction work (need not be fintech or even consumer)
- The ability to advocate for design and communicate your ideas clearly
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and industry standard prototyping tools
- 3+ years experience creating and shipping pixel perfect work and delightful interactions :)
- Excitement about leveraging user research and metrics in design discussions
- Close collaboration with product and engineering on all aspects of product development
- Advocating for and communicating design and design ideas
- Upholding and iterating on core company design principles
- Working in a culture centered around consumer and brand users—every project starts with talking to them!
- Fast-growing team tackling a $20B market opportunity, partnering with some of today’s most exciting brands to launch innovative products
- Meaningful and uncapped professional and personal growth opportunities
- Mission-driven startup built around delivering consumers transparent, personalized, and exciting financial products
At Guild, we believe that consumers deserve better, simplicity and transparency are key, and brand-centered financial services are the future. We’re rethinking co-branded credit cards, rebuilding the legacy marketplace around the needs of brands and best interests of consumers.
Guilders are hackers and builders: scrappy, hungry, and curious. Guilders question the way things are and find holes in the status quo. Guilders know that we’re all a work-in-progress: we believe your “slope” matters much more than your “y-intercept”. Guild provides unusually good support and resources for Guilders, and unusually meaningful autonomy at every level.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every member of our team to feel that they matter, belong, and can bring their full and authentic selves to work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.