San Francisco, California /
Guild is building the next generation of payment products centered around brands, starting with radically transparent co-branded credit cards. Guild was founded by Michael Spelfogel and Scott Kazmierowicz (ex-Stanford CS / Data Science, ex-Lyft, ex-Visa, ex-Goldman) and is backed by top VCs including Greycroft and Clocktower Ventures, as well as founders of Plastiq, SeatGeek, Flatiron Health, and FiveStars.
As an iOS engineer, you’ll be working on our core consumer product, a mobile app to manage a credit card product. You’ll interface closely with top design talent, as well as key partners and customers to help architect and implement new products and features. Software engineering experience building complex systems is a must, enjoying getting into the weeds on complex financial products, processes, and regulation is a plus!
- At least two years work experience as a mobile engineer, creating dynamic experiences for consumers relying on internal endpoints and third party SDKs.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and regulatory, financial, privacy, and security experts
- Demonstrated expertise working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Experience stitching many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Collaborate with teams across the company including product, design, and operations
- Fast-growing team tackling a $20B market opportunity, partnering with some of today’s most exciting brands to launch innovative products
- Meaningful and uncapped professional and personal growth opportunities
- Mission-driven startup built around delivering consumers transparent, personalized, and exciting financial products
At Guild, we believe that consumers deserve better, simplicity and transparency are key, and brand-centered financial services are the future. We’re rethinking co-branded credit cards, rebuilding the legacy marketplace around the needs of brands and best interests of consumers.
Guilders are hackers and builders: scrappy, hungry, and curious. Guilders question the way things are and find holes in the status quo. Guilders know that we’re all a work-in-progress: we believe your “slope” matters much more than your “y-intercept”. Guild provides unusually good support and resources for Guilders, and unusually meaningful autonomy at every level.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every member of our team to feel that they matter, belong, and can bring their full and authentic selves to work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.