San Francisco, California /
Guild is building the next generation of payment products centered around brands, starting with radically transparent co-branded credit cards. Guild was founded by Michael Spelfogel and Scott Kazmierowicz (ex-Stanford CS / Data Science, ex-Lyft, ex-Visa, ex-Goldman) and is backed by top VCs including Greycroft and Clocktower Ventures, as well as founders of Plastiq, SeatGeek, Flatiron Health, and FiveStars.
As an Operations Manager you will play a major role in the launch of our core product, co-branded credit cards. You will work cross-functionally with our founders and internal teams to create an operational framework to establish and develop the processes/procedures to accelerate product development. You will partner closely with internal teams to find ways to maximize efficiency and make complicated tasks easier. You must be able to thrive in unstructured and collaborative environments.
- Create and execute company and team-specific operational frameworks in collaboration with co-founders and internal teams
- Partner with internal teams to identify blockers and create actionable goals for solutions Drive process implementations and improvements Define company operational KPIs Vendor management
- Minimum 4+ years experience in an operational role in a fintech setting
- Strong program/project management and organizational skills
- Proven track record of successful process improvement
- Ability to influence and communication cross-functionally and with all levels of stakeholders
- Experience in credit (particularly consumer credit cards) is a plus
- Fast-growing team tackling a $20B market opportunity, partnering with some of today’s most exciting brands to launch innovative products
- Meaningful and uncapped professional and personal growth opportunities
- Mission-driven startup built around delivering consumers transparent, personalized, and exciting financial products
At Guild, we believe that consumers deserve better, simplicity and transparency are key, and brand-centered financial services are the future. We’re rethinking co-branded credit cards, rebuilding the legacy marketplace around the needs of brands and best interests of consumers.
Guilders are hackers and builders: scrappy, hungry, and curious. Guilders question the way things are and find holes in the status quo. Guilders know that we’re all a work-in-progress: we believe your “slope” matters much more than your “y-intercept”. Guild provides unusually good support and resources for Guilders, and unusually meaningful autonomy at every level.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every member of our team to feel that they matter, belong, and can bring their full and authentic selves to work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.