San Francisco, California
Guild is building the next generation of payment products centered around brands, starting with radically transparent co-branded credit cards. Guild was founded by Michael Spelfogel and Scott Kazmierowicz (ex-Stanford CS / Data Science, ex-Lyft, ex-Visa, ex-Goldman) and is backed by top VCs including Greycroft and Clocktower Ventures, as well as founders of Plastiq, SeatGeek, Flatiron Health, and FiveStars.
As a product manager, you will advocate for our brand and consumer customers and build new products and features to delight them. You'll work closely with innovative brands to bring exciting new financial products to market. Experience articulating a specific product vision, rallying a team, and iterating on customer feedback is a must. Enjoying working with multiple stakeholders and partners to bring complex financial products to market is a plus!
- Experience with or knowledge of the consumer fintech domain
- At least 2 years of work experience in product management as a TPM, engineer, product manager (technical domain), or the equivalent skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or analytical discipline
- Experience driving successful projects with multiple partners (especially in fintech / payments)
- Consistent track record of shipping projects with broad measurable impact
- Strong project management skills and experience with software development and productivity tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to prioritize and remain focused under pressure
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Identify, scope, and drive process improvements across your area of ownership
- Work cross-functionally with a number of teams, including Engineering, Product, and others to build the best products for our brand and consumer customers
- Build and own operational relationships with bank, payment network, and other key partners
- Fast-growing team tackling a $20B market opportunity, partnering with some of today’s most exciting brands to launch innovative products
- Meaningful and uncapped professional and personal growth opportunities
- Mission-driven startup built around delivering consumers transparent, personalized, and exciting financial products
At Guild, we believe that consumers deserve better, simplicity and transparency are key, and brand-centered financial services are the future. We’re rethinking co-branded credit cards, rebuilding the legacy marketplace around the needs of brands and best interests of consumers.
Guilders are hackers and builders: scrappy, hungry, and curious. Guilders question the way things are and find holes in the status quo. Guilders know that we’re all a work-in-progress: we believe your “slope” matters much more than your “y-intercept”. Guild provides unusually good support and resources for Guilders, and unusually meaningful autonomy at every level.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every member of our team to feel that they matter, belong, and can bring their full and authentic selves to work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.