Product designer (fully remote)
Remote - International
As one of the first product designers at Guilded, you’ll be involved in every aspect of the product process, from brainstorming to launch. You’ll be combining your product, interaction, and visual design skills to create polished experiences for our growing community.
Guilded is a fully remote team. We know that many people are the happiest and do their best work when they’re empowered to build on their own schedule. If that sounds like something you’d like, we’d love to hear from you.
What you should have
- 5+ years of product, visual, and/or interaction design experience
- 2+ years of designing consumer-facing products
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design
- Experience with developing and using design systems
- Self-motivated and able to work completely autonomously. You should be able to prioritize high volumes of work effectively and efficiently
- Strong team collaboration skills. Able to communicate often and clearly, give and solicit feedback to both engineers and product
- Experience with various design tools, primarily Sketch
- Animating and prototyping skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (this will make our engineers happy)
- Love memes