QA Analyst (Porto)
GYANT is looking for an experienced QA Tester who is able to make powerful contributions to our Quality Assurance team, test our software, and support the product, engineering, and other teams. In this role, you’ll be making a huge impact on a product which is helping millions of patients.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Write, update and/or review of test plans, test cases, and other quality assurance related technical data forms and quality documents
- Adhere to existing QA processes and best practices when testing GYANT products
- Coordinate testing efforts with our testing teams and partners across multiple office locations
- Perform investigations of non-conformances, customer complaints and corrective actions
- Ensure the timely and effective follow up of all identified or assigned quality issues
- Work with product development and engineering teams to ensure proper completion of required product documentation and translating them into test plans
- Maintain and demonstrate understanding of global health standards and regulations
Here's what you need to be successful
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Life Sciences or related experience
- 2-4 years of experience in software testing, preferably in Life Sciences
- Experience with UI/Functional Testing
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Jira Experience
- Test automation experience (nice to have)
- Understanding of individual role in achieving company quality objectives and compliance to the standards/regulations
- Write test cases for QA teams
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and recharge with 21 days of paid time off.
- Support your continued growth with GYANT’s professional/personal development budget.
- GYANT has offices in San Francisco, CA and Porto, Portugal and is currently a remote work friendly company. Work from where you feel most comfortable and productive.
GYANT is changing the way health systems connect with patients.
We believe that artificial intelligence can transform the patient experience at different points along the patient journey. Our technology helps patients understand where they need to go when they feel sick or there is a health emergency; when they are in the clinic, we capture the important details and prepare the medical team with that information; and when a patient is recovering from an operation, we make sure the recovery goes smoothly.
Founded in 2016, GYANT is a small and nimble multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary team where each member is an expert in their discipline. We make space for team members to propose how we can reach our strategic goals and we’re looking for people who get satisfaction from solving problems. We value diverse perspectives, candid feedback, and we’re excited to bring on team members who will work passionately towards our mission.
- Focus on impact - We want to make a difference in the world of healthcare and are motivated to help people at scale.
- Freedom & accountability - We trust each other to make independent decisions and hold each other accountable for results.
- Meritocracy of ideas - Everyone at GYANT has a voice, and we make decisions based on objective criteria to implement the best ideas.
- Intensity - We work passionately towards our vision and understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Candor - We give and accept candid, respectful feedback in service of personal and professional development.
- Personal development - We strive to better ourselves and help each other grow.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don’t fit everything we’ve described above. You can also have important skills that we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
GYANT is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking continued steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women and other gender minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA people, veterans, and people with disabilities.