San Francisco or Remote /
Customer Success /
A successful candidate will act as a project manager and liaison between the customer and GYANT’s engineering, medical and product teams, helping to produce exceptional solutions for our customers. This includes working with sales and/or pre-sales in defining and delivering proof of concepts.
You will be required to work with customer subject matter experts from different departments (marketing, clinical, patient access, IT, finance) to gather, analyze and synthesize business and technical requirements. Based on this analysis, the successful candidate will create technical specifications, analysis, and design artifacts that are used as the basis for the construction and implementation of business and software solutions.
This is a great role for project managers, consultants or software engineers willing to learn more around a range of hot technologies and topics in health IT and Machine Learning, in a dynamic, strongly customer facing environment.
Here's what you need to be successful:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a mid-tier (technical) consulting organization, within a delivery and customer facing role
- Experience leading workshops and larger meetings
- Technical background or experience in software development a plus
- Experience in healthcare or health IT (eg. EHRs or practice management solutions, HL7) a big plus
- B.Sc in Management, Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Exceptional communications skills (email, telcos, meetings)
- Proficiency in PPT and XLS a must
- Works well under stress
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to manage conflicting requirements, and to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Works well with ambiguity - this role aims to transform ambiguity into clarity
- Inquisitive mind, with an ability to switch between tasks rapidly
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family/dependents.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and recharge with 4 weeks of PTO.
- Support your continued growth with GYANT’s professional/personal development stipend.
- GYANT has offices in San Francisco, CA and Porto, Portugal and is currently a remote work friendly company. Work from where you feel most comfortable and productive.
GYANT is changing the way health systems connect with patients.
We believe that artificial intelligence can transform the patient experience at different points along the patient journey. Our technology helps patients understand where they need to go when they feel sick or there is a health emergency; when they are in the clinic, we capture the important details and prepare the medical team with that information; and when a patient is recovering from an operation, we make sure the recovery goes smoothly.
Founded in 2016, GYANT is a small and nimble multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary team where each member is an expert in their discipline. We make space for team members to propose how we can reach our strategic goals and we’re looking for people who get satisfaction from solving problems. We value diverse perspectives, candid feedback, and we’re excited to bring on team members who will work passionately towards our mission.
- Focus on impact - We want to make a difference in the world of healthcare and are motivated to help people at scale.
- Freedom & accountability - We trust each other to make independent decisions and hold each other accountable for results.
- Meritocracy of ideas - Everyone at GYANT has a voice, and we make decisions based on objective criteria to implement the best ideas.
- Intensity - We work passionately towards our vision and understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Candor - We give and accept candid, respectful feedback in service of personal and professional development.
- Personal development - We strive to better ourselves and help each other grow.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don’t fit everything we’ve described above. You can also have important skills that we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
GYANT is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking continued steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women and other gender minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA people, veterans, and people with disabilities.