Implementations Manager (Porto)
We are looking for a person with a technical background to create and lead a team of Implementation Specialists who configure and launch instances of our white-label products for our customers. This person will start out as an individual contributor and transition to pure manager as the Implementation Team scales. This person reports to the Head of Product.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Learn directly from the product management team on how to create instances of our patient-facing products
- Work directly with the customer success team to get the customer’s specifications on how the products should be configured
- Implement the necessary configuration changes to the customer’s instance of the product within sometimes tight deadlines
- Test to make sure that the product behaves according to the expected results and leads patients to the appropriate care
- Analyze usage data to ensure proper implementation and customer satisfaction
- Hire and manage a team of Implementation Specialists
- Create and evolve processes to streamline implementation efficiency
- Scope and create functional specifications for internal tools
- Conduct meetings with local staff and remote staff in various American time zones
Here's what you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience managing people
- 3+ years of experience in a software development or SaaS implementation role
- Experience in project management and using Jira is preferred
- Bachelor degree, equivalent, or higher in a technical field
- Experience using popular programming languages and databases
- Fluency in English
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and recharge with 21 days of paid time off.
- Support your continued growth with GYANT’s professional/personal development budget.
- GYANT has offices in San Francisco, CA and Porto, Portugal and is currently a remote work friendly company. Work from where you feel most comfortable and productive.
GYANT is changing the way health systems connect with patients.
We believe that artificial intelligence can transform the patient experience at different points along the patient journey. Our technology helps patients understand where they need to go when they feel sick or there is a health emergency; when they are in the clinic, we capture the important details and prepare the medical team with that information; and when a patient is recovering from an operation, we make sure the recovery goes smoothly.
Founded in 2016, GYANT is a small and nimble multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary team where each member is an expert in their discipline. We make space for team members to propose how we can reach our strategic goals and we’re looking for people who get satisfaction from solving problems. We value diverse perspectives, candid feedback, and we’re excited to bring on team members who will work passionately towards our mission.
- Focus on impact - We want to make a difference in the world of healthcare and are motivated to help people at scale.
- Freedom & accountability - We trust each other to make independent decisions and hold each other accountable for results.
- Meritocracy of ideas - Everyone at GYANT has a voice, and we make decisions based on objective criteria to implement the best ideas.
- Intensity - We work passionately towards our vision and understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Candor - We give and accept candid, respectful feedback in service of personal and professional development.
- Personal development - We strive to better ourselves and help each other grow.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don’t fit everything we’ve described above. You can also have important skills that we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
GYANT is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking continued steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women and other gender minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA people, veterans, and people with disabilities.