Content Marketing Director
San Francisco or Remote /
GYANT is seeking a data-driven Content Marketing Director to join our marketing team and own content strategy from ideation to execution. As an experienced and passionate content marketing leader, you thrive on building and testing content journey maps to objectively engage and add value to each individual within granular target audiences.
This highly visible role will drive inbound marketing and partner with sales, client success, product, data science, and company leadership to establish GYANT as a definitive leader within the AI Virtual Assistant digital health market. This is an incredible opportunity to own and build out a world-class content organization from the ground up in a high growth company.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Develop, manage, and scale a content marketing strategy and calendar that effectively attracts, captures, and nurtures targeted personas across the pre-opportunity sales opportunity pipelines.
- Create or lead development of a deep repository of engaging content — including blogs, demo scripts, case studies, presentations, sponsored articles, press releases, social media posts, RFP library content, and more—that meet (or exceed) quality, velocity, and volume requirements.
- Establish, continually test, and reinforce the GYANT brand “voice” (language, tone, approach) across all channels, resources and internal groups.
- Partner with external agencies and internal teams to identify and drive all marketing content assets – both internal and external.
- Create or manage production of field marketing documents, presentations and emails.
- Measure, analyze and report on how our content influences lead quality and engagement.
- Research, test, and optimize content marketing strategy (personas, channels, calls-to-action, content type, promotion, distribution) to determine the most successful engagement formulas that maximize impact.
- Increase inbound search traffic by following SEO strategy, content categorization and structure, and distribution.
- Establish and manage content frameworks, workflow, and lifecycle.
- An exceptional storyteller, editor, and content producer with proven experience writing for B2B audiences.
- 5 years managing editorial and content strategy including partnering/leading internal teams, external agencies, and contractors to produce high-quality content in a variety of formats and channels for high growth companies.
- The ability and excitement to write in a range of voices and styles for a variety of projects with diverse audiences.
- Portfolio of published work with successful metrics and business impact.
- Can speak fluently in marketing KPIs and ROI generated from owned content marketing programs including understanding of how content sources and influences lead quality.
- Perfect grammar, spelling, style, syntax.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands and deliver on-time in a fast-growing software company.
- Familiarity with leading content marketing platforms.
- Passionate about patient experience, assessing/validating meaningful audience engagement, and public health preferred.
- Hubspot experience a plus.
- BA/BS degree preferred or comparable professional experience.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family/dependents.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and recharge with 4 weeks of PTO.
- Support your continued growth with GYANT’s professional/personal development stipend.
- GYANT has offices in San Francisco, CA and Porto, Portugal and is currently a remote work friendly company. Work from where you feel most comfortable and productive.
GYANT is changing the way health systems connect with patients.
We believe that artificial intelligence can transform the patient experience at different points along the patient journey. Our technology helps patients understand where they need to go when they feel sick or there is a health emergency; when they are in the clinic, we capture the important details and prepare the medical team with that information; and when a patient is recovering from an operation, we make sure the recovery goes smoothly.
Founded in 2016, GYANT is a small and nimble multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary team where each member is an expert in their discipline. We make space for team members to propose how we can reach our strategic goals and we’re looking for people who get satisfaction from solving problems. We value diverse perspectives, candid feedback, and we’re excited to bring on team members who will work passionately towards our mission.
- Focus on impact - We want to make a difference in the world of healthcare and are motivated to help people at scale.
- Freedom & accountability - We trust each other to make independent decisions and hold each other accountable for results.
- Meritocracy of ideas - Everyone at GYANT has a voice, and we make decisions based on objective criteria to implement the best ideas.
- Intensity - We work passionately towards our vision and understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Candor - We give and accept candid, respectful feedback in service of personal and professional development.
- Personal development - We strive to better ourselves and help each other grow.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don’t fit everything we’ve described above. You can also have important skills that we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
GYANT is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking continued steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women and other gender minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA people, veterans, and people with disabilities.