Senior Product Manager (Porto)
We are looking for a hands-on Product Manager with a keen eye for user experiences. In this role, you’d be defining how our patient-facing products should behave in an area where there aren’t well-defined best practices.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Design user experiences for patients
- Gather and prioritize requirements directly from business customers and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with freelancers and service vendors
- Conduct user testing research
- Write professional chat dialogue for a medical setting
- Analyze data and make proposals for improvements
Here's what you need to be successful:
- At least 6 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Designer in software development
- 2 years managing people
- Experience with diagramming software, project management software, prototyping software, and Sketch/Figma;
- Experience designing user-facing products
- High levels of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Fluency in English
- Strong eye for UI and visual design
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and recharge with 21 days of paid time off.
- Support your continued growth with GYANT’s professional/personal development budget.
- GYANT has offices in San Francisco, CA and Porto, Portugal and is currently a remote work friendly company. Work from where you feel most comfortable and productive.
GYANT is changing the way health systems connect with patients.
We believe that artificial intelligence can transform the patient experience at different points along the patient journey. Our technology helps patients understand where they need to go when they feel sick or there is a health emergency; when they are in the clinic, we capture the important details and prepare the medical team with that information; and when a patient is recovering from an operation, we make sure the recovery goes smoothly.
Founded in 2016, GYANT is a small and nimble multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary team where each member is an expert in their discipline. We make space for team members to propose how we can reach our strategic goals and we’re looking for people who get satisfaction from solving problems. We value diverse perspectives, candid feedback, and we’re excited to bring on team members who will work passionately towards our mission.
- Focus on impact - We want to make a difference in the world of healthcare and are motivated to help people at scale.
- Freedom & accountability - We trust each other to make independent decisions and hold each other accountable for results.
- Meritocracy of ideas - Everyone at GYANT has a voice, and we make decisions based on objective criteria to implement the best ideas.
- Intensity - We work passionately towards our vision and understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Candor - We give and accept candid, respectful feedback in service of personal and professional development.
- Personal development - We strive to better ourselves and help each other grow.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don’t fit everything we’ve described above. You can also have important skills that we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
GYANT is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking continued steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women and other gender minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA people, veterans, and people with disabilities.