Customer Success Manager
Greater New York City Area
Customer Success – Customer Success
H1. is continuing to experience an unprecedented level of growth and as a result we are looking to grow our Customer Success team!
The primary role of the CSM role is to be the trusted H1. advisor to each of your clients by proactively identifying and delivering customer value by educating them on H1. solutions. Our aim as an organization is to give you a clear path to success. At H1. we strive to put our employees development at the forefront, and our Customer Success team is a prime example of that effort. During your time at H1. you will have the chance to work with members of the team throughout the company. This opportunity will not only provide you with deep learning into H1. but also provide opportunities for career path succession.
H1. is the first company to arm life science companies with on-demand, live insights on healthcare data to provide best in class data analytics and clinical insights allowing companies to operate with greater efficiency and effectiveness when deploying strategies for use of their products and services.
A few reasons you’d want to work here:
- We are a fast growing and very successful company.
- We will push you to learn more, grow more, and get better at your role than any other company you could work at.
- We invest in your success by providing you with the skills and knowledge to make you successful.
- We work with leading biopharmaceutical companies, in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe.
- Own overall relationship with multiple biopharma clients, working to consistently meet or exceed client expectations on SaaS deployments and projects (20% travel required)
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with clients, and drive continued value of our products and services throughout implementation, onboarding, and more
- Work with clients to educate and establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Collaborate and share feedback with cross-functional teams to enhance ongoing product development efforts
- 2 to 3 years experience working in Customer Success for an Enterprise SaaS company, healthcare or biopharma industry a plus
- Interest in delivering strategic consulting and best in class support for our offerings to Life Sciences clients
- Effective communication and presentation skills, and the ability to successfully communicate with a variety of levels within an organization
- Track record of success in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate grit, resilience and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms scaling with the company as we grow