Sales Development Representative
US Remote /
Sales – Sales Development Representatives /
At H1 we are creating a healthier future by delivering a platform that connects stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem for greater collaboration and discovery.
The Sales team at H1 plays a crucial role in creating that future. Our team is 100% focused on the customer and aligning their needs to our solutions. We believe in the value and benefits we can bring to our client’s businesses and ultimately to the patient. We are storytellers who strive to ensure our platform and messaging reaches appropriate buyers and influencers in life sciences.
H1 is growing quickly, and our need to understand the challenges of our customers and provide value-added messaging and solutions needs to grow along with it. And so does the Sales team!
The primary role of the SDR role is to set up meetings with potential customers by educating them on H1. products and services. Our aim as an organization is to give you a clear path to success. At H1. we strive to put our employees development at the forefront, and our SDR team is a prime example of that effort. During your time at H1. you will have the chance to work with members of the team throughout the company. This opportunity will not only provide you with deep learning into H1. but also provide opportunities for career path succession.
- Learn about the Company’s offerings
- Reach out to qualified buyers and set up meetings for Sales Directors at the Company
- Put together sales material and proposals for potential clients
- Attend sales meetings or sales conferences in person to showcase the companies offerings
- Engage the market by sending emails, making phone calls, sending Linkedin messages, and other means to get in contact with qualified buyers
- Track all progress in the company’s CRM
- Identify clients for engagement
- Collaborate closely with members of the Sales and Client Success teams to meet Key Performance goals
- Navigate healthcare organizations of different sizes to identify prospects that fit our offering.
- Develop high-performing outbound business development campaigns centered around our different offerings.
- Assist in various marketing efforts and in research on prospective clients.
- A/B test and optimize our outbound efforts.
- Using a blended approach, qualify leads and get them excited about how our offering will provide them value.
- 6 months - 3 years successful experience in outbound lead generation
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Experience with Salesforce
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Life Sciences industry and or SaaS technology
- Demonstrated success in results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate grit, resilience and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms
- Very detail-oriented and perceptive
- Persuasive writer
- Not afraid of uncertainty and enjoy new challenges
- Technically proficient, Salesforce.com experience is a plus!
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance (Medical and Dental)
- Unlimited Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Hours
- Computer Setup
- Commuter Benefits
- Stock Options