Sales Development Representative
Greater New York City Area
Sales – SDR
H1. is continuing to experience an unprecedented level of growth and as a result we are looking to grow our Sales Development Representative team!
The primary role of the SDR role is to set up meetings with potential customers by educating them on H1. products and services. Our aim as an organization is to give you a clear path to success. At H1. we strive to put our employees development at the forefront, and our SDR team is a prime example of that effort. During your time at H1. you will have the chance to work with members of the team throughout the company. This opportunity will not only provide you with deep learning into H1. but also provide opportunities for career path succession.
H1. is the first company to arm life science companies with on-demand, live insights on healthcare data to provide best in class data analytics and clinical insights allowing companies to operate with greater efficiency and effectiveness when deploying strategies for use of their products and services.
A few reasons you’d want to work here
- We invest in your success by providing you with the skills and knowledge to make you successful.
- We are a fast growing and very successful company. Our growth will provide you with an opportunity to be exposed to a variety of job functions and things that may spark your interest.
- We work with leading biopharmaceutical companies, in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe.
- We care about our employees long term growth and will endeavor to help you realize the potential of the things you seek for your career.
- Identify clients for engagement
- Collaborate closely with members of the Sales and Client Success teams to meet Key Performance goals.
- Navigate healthcare organizations of different sizes to identify prospects that fit our offering.
- Develop high-performing outbound business development campaigns centered around our different offerings.
- Assist in various marketing efforts and in research on prospective clients.
- A/B test and optimize our outbound efforts.
- Using a blended approach, qualify leads and get them excited about how our offering will provide them value.
- Inquisitive, with a passion for learning and development
- Moldable, and open to coaching
- Demonstrated success in results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate grit, resilience and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms
- Very detail-oriented and perceptive
- Persuasive writer
- Not afraid of uncertainty and enjoy new challenges
- Technically proficient, Salesforce.com experience is a plus!