Director of Product Management
US Remote /
Product – Product Management /
At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
As a member of the Product Team, you will own the strategy and direction of one or more products. You will be working with stakeholders across the organization, and directly with our customers, to understand our business, the markets we’re in and the needs of our users. You will shape the roadmap for our product and the process by which that roadmap is realized. You will engage in research and discovery efforts, develop hypotheses and work cross functionally to set priorities. You will partner with your design and engineering counterparts to understand the problem space and develop solutions. You will help drive products through to delivery and support the organization and users as products come to market.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT H1
As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for driving the roadmap and growth of one or more products. You will help the teams operate and deliver effectively, ensuring the teams have the right inputs, access to stakeholders, and the support they need to be successful. You will effectively drive collaboration across teams and act as the voice of the user.
Additionally, you will:
- Craft and share a vision for the product
- Deeply understand the customer journey
- Test, validate and experiment your way to an engaging experience for a new set of users
- Collaborate closely with your design and engineering partners to deliver the product to market
- Help drive priorities for your teams by building a deep understanding of the business, our customers, our users, and the market landscape
- Measure the impact of product releases and use data to inform the roadmap
- Develop growth plans for the product
- Ensure quality of new feature releases
- Empower the organization - particular Customer Support and Sales - with training and supportive materials for product release
- Engage with customers to provide product support
- Continuously improve processes and support overall product operations
- You are an experienced product manager and leader with background in Healthcare and SaaS products.
- You are someone who can manage complexity and adjust your process to the context you’re working in
- You have experience defining and delivering new products that truly engage users; You know how to experiment to develop an engagement loop to keep users coming back
- Your natural inclination is to work collaboratively, to be transparent, and seek and give feedback continuously
- You care deeply about the customer experience
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong strategy and product vision
- Experience working closely with engineering, design and science teams
- Care about how the work gets done as much as the work itself
- Able to build alignment across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Able to tailor your communication to the different audiences you engage with
- Effective facilitation of meetings and getting the right decision efficiently
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This role pays $180,000 to $1950,000 per year, based on experience. In addition to stock options.
- Competitive compensation package including stock options
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.