US Remote /
Product – Product Management /
At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT H1
As the Product Manager of Trial Landscape you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with stakeholders to develop and execute on a strategy to improve the product for this critical segment
- Working closely with Sales, Marketing, and, of course, your design and engineering team
- Helping set and drive the strategy that grows the Trial Landscape offering
- Excited about solving complex challenges and innovating in an industry that affects everyone in profound ways
- Energized by identifying opportunities and creating a coherent strategy in a broad, ambiguous domain
- Data-driven and customer-centric. You appreciate that great product decisions require a balance between analytics and a thorough understanding of the needs of patients and healthcare providers
- Experienced with working as a B2B PM (preferably Enterprise), with experience working directly with clients
- Comfortable working within a complex tech stack
- An expert communicator and collaborator. You know how to turn a vision into reality, and get a large and diverse group of stakeholders and constituents excited, and onboard
- Experienced in partnering and coordinating with a complex and senior B2B sales organization, ensuring your teams are moving as one
- Able to create diverse and inclusive teams and understand that coaching and feedback is a necessary tool for business and individual growth
- 2+ years of product background with success growing product metrics
- Proven track record of entering a new space and building expertise rapidly
- Experience partnering with sales and customer success teams
- Experience building and leading an inclusive, supportive, and collaborative team of great product managers
- Some experience leading all aspects of product management, i.e. identifying market opportunities, user research, defining product vision and roadmap, developing business cases, driving execution activities, setting milestones, and measuring results
- Background in highly analytical roles - SQL skills desired
- Strong track record partnering with design teams and guiding UX
- Business or computer science background preferred but not required
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This role pays $100,000 to $125,000 per year, based on experience, in addition to stock options.
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.