Lender Relationships Lead
Full-time - Permanent
Habito has already dramatically improved mortgage advice, but now we are going to transform the rest of the mortgage buying experience. Using advanced technology throughout our new unique origination process we will bring personalised mortgages to the prime market in segments that are underserved today. Working with selected lenders, we will create mortgage propositions that deliver the customer unrivalled choice, speed and certainty. To do this, we are designing and building our systems from first principles.
The lender relationships lead will develop, agree and maintain innovative partnerships with mortgage lending banks and building societies that transform the speed, certainty and efficiency of mortgage origination. Working with a number of enlightened lenders, the roleholder will use logic, technology and skills to push the envelope on delivering modern ways of buying and underwriting mortgages in a collaborative way.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Build exceptionally close relationships with lenders that share our vision of ambition, the role of technology and the need for quality processes
- Design and agree innovative integrated customer journeys and underlying processes for underwriting, conveyancing and valuation
- Drive implementation of complicated technological and risk management change across multiple organisations through strong project management and clear strategic vision
- Maintain and continuously improve customer processes and lender relations with robust governance, market-leading analysis and an eye for innovation
- Work with other Habito colleagues to ensure there is a logical and pragmatic communication and engagement strategy across our lender contacts
- Strong knowledge of the UK mortgage market and relevant regulations, particularly MCOB
- Track record in mortgage process management, either in underwriting or in operations
- Established project management and stakeholder skills in complicated, multi-organisational projects
- A passion for innovation and an ability to express it and parcel it in deliverable chunks
- Experienced in bank or building society governance protocols and oversight Open for change and resilient in the face of ambiguity
– Competitive salary and share options
– Unlimited holiday
– Free catered lunches, snacks and team bonding
– Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
– Free healthcare and life assurance
– Career development, coaching and training
– Contributory pension scheme
– Monthly massages with Urban Massage
– Cycle to Work Scheme
More about Habito
You shouldn’t have to go through hell to get a mortgage. That’s why we built Habito.
We use breakthrough technology and top tier experts to deliver the most personalised, fast and convenient way to get a mortgage today. All for free.
We don’t stop at mortgages, either. Together we’re building whole new ways of buying and owning your home. At Habito, you’ll be a vital part of that future.