Customer Success Expert - Evenings and Weekends
Part-time - FTC
For many, the process of getting a mortgage is hellish; hellishly complicated, hellishly costly and hellishly outdated. At Habito, we’re changing that. We believe people shouldn’t have to go through hell to get a mortgage.
Since our launch in 2016, we have made it our mission to fundamentally change the way people finance their homes. Whether buying for the first time, remortgaging, moving house or buying as an investment, we have developed an award-winning service that puts our customers back in the driving seat, giving them greater control over their finances. We deliver industry-leading expert advice in real time, cutting edge AI-driven technology that gives them access to the best possible deals, plain English conversations and absolutely no fees whatsoever.
We’re enormously proud of what we’ve achieved. Together, our 100-strong team has built great things to bring this mission to life. We’ve won numerous industry awards for our innovation, our talent and our service. And our enviable roster of backers is testament to that hard work and vision: to date, we have raised £27.5million in funding from some of the biggest names in venture capital and FinTech – Atomico, Ribbit Capital and Mosaic Ventures as well as the founders of Funding Circle and TransferWise.
Most importantly, we’ve helped more than 160,000 people get the mortgage they deserve. Our proudest achievement yet is the love we get from our customers, borne out by consistently excellent TrustPilot reviews from more than 1,500 happy homeowners.
But our work never stops. The landscape continues to evolve and, because we believe in financial products that put the customer’s interests first by design, we have ambitious plans to continue innovating, improving and disrupting in this space. As our business scales up, to extend beyond brokerage and insurance into becoming a mortgage marketplace, our focus on pioneering product and best-in-class delivery is greater than ever.
You should apply if you have an innate desire to help others and do it comfortably online, working remotely or from our offices in London. Getting a mortgage takes a while in the best of cases, and you will be the first point of contact for any questions, feedback, requests for help or simply reassurance and a listening ear.
As part of the Customer Success team, you will also be representing the voice of the customer to everyone internally and helping us build the service that is needed on the market. Always having the customer’s best interest in mind, you will work quickly and in compliance with the regulation. This job is not one we’d like to automate, so your personal communication style and creativity in problem solving will be appreciated!
The role will be working alternate day shift patterns, with evening hours being 6pm-10pm and weekends 9am-3pm / 3pm-9pm. 25 hours per week minimum, potentially more if required
There is a mandatory 1 weeks training onsite in our London office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Understanding our product and service inside out and making sure you are always up-to-date with the latest changes on the platform
- Spotting trends in customer feedback and helping the team anticipate and solve issues proactively
- Being the users’ friendly and reassuring guide around the website, troubleshooting issues and providing information and guidance where necessary
- Using live chat, email, Slack to communicate with our users and team on evenings and weekends
- Escalating issues as appropriate to engineering, product, marketing and ops teams
- A key player on the front line of our brand, you will maintain a consistent brand voice across all interactions
- A radically empathetic listener, with the patience of a saint and confidence in your knowledge, skills and gut instinct
- Resourceful and not afraid to make decisions quickly and independently, with the customers’ best interest at heart
- You are organised and systematic in your work and you enjoy problem solving; no problem is too small for you and you take pride in your work
- Keen on using technology and working in an online environment
- You’re proud of your excellent communication skills, command of English and grammar, and your typing speed
- Excited about working at Habito with a view of training up to be one of our brilliant mortgage experts, engineers, or working in operations
- Some knowledge of compliance and data protection regulation is a plus
- Previous experience in the finance/fintech industry beneficial, but not essential
Competitive salary & share options
Career development, coaching & training
Free catered lunches, snacks & team bonding
Free Healthcare & Life Assurance
Contributory pension scheme
Bi-weekly massages with Urban Massage
Cycle to Work Scheme