Customer Experience Expert
Full-time - Permanent
Customer Experience Expert
You should apply if you have an innate desire to help others and do it comfortably online. Getting a mortgage takes a while in the best of cases, and you will be the first point of contact for any questions, feedback, requests for help or simply reassurance and a listening ear.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you will also be representing the voice of the customer to everyone internally and helping us build the service that is needed on the market. Always having the customer’s best interest in mind, you will work quickly and in compliance with the regulation. This job is not one we’d like to automate, so your personal communication style and creativity in problem-solving will be appreciated!
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- End-to-end live chat & email support for our customers as well as website visitors
- Understanding our product and service inside out and making sure you are always up-to-date with the latest changes on the platform
- Being the users’ friendly and reassuring guide around the website, troubleshooting issues and providing information and guidance where necessary
- Spotting trends in customer feedback and helping the team anticipate and solve issues proactively
- Using live chat, email, and Slack to communicate with our users and team
- Escalating issues as appropriate to engineering, product, marketing and ops teams
- A key player on the front line of our brand, you will maintain a consistent brand voice across all interactions
You should be
- A radically empathetic listener, with the patience of a saint and confidence in your knowledge, skills and gut instinct
- Resourceful and not afraid to make decisions quickly and independently, with the customers’ best interests at heart
- You are organised and systematic in your work and you enjoy problem solving; no problem is too small for you and you take pride in your work
- Keen on using technology and working in an online environment
- Confident using IOS systems
- You’re proud of your excellent communication skills, command of English and grammar, and your typing speed
- Excited about working at Habito with a view of training up to be one of our brilliant mortgage experts, engineers, or working in operations
- Some knowledge of compliance and data protection regulation is a plus
- Previous experience in the finance/fintech industry beneficial, but not essential
– Competitive salary and share options
– Unlimited holiday
– Free catered lunches, snacks and team bonding
– Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
– Free healthcare and life assurance
– Career development, coaching and training
– Contributory pension scheme
– Monthly massages with Urban Massage
– Cycle to Work Scheme
More about Habito
You shouldn’t have to go through hell to get a mortgage. That’s why we built Habito.
We use breakthrough technology and top tier experts to deliver the most personalised, fast and convenient way to get a mortgage today. All for free.
We don’t stop at mortgages, either. Together we’re building whole new ways of buying and owning your home. At Habito, you’ll be a vital part of that future.