Full-time - Permanent
For many, the process of getting a mortgage is hellish; hellishly complicated, hellishly costly and hellishly outdated. At Habito, we’re changing that. We believe people shouldn’t have to go through hell to get a mortgage.
Since our launch in 2016, we have made it our mission to fundamentally change the way people finance their homes. Whether buying for the first time, remortgaging, moving house or buying as an investment, we have developed an award-winning service that puts our customers back in the driving seat, giving them greater control over their finances. We deliver industry-leading expert advice in real time, cutting edge AI-driven technology that gives them access to the best possible deals, plain English conversations and absolutely no fees whatsoever.
We’re enormously proud of what we’ve achieved. Together, our 100-strong team has built great things to bring this mission to life. We’ve won numerous industry awards for our innovation, our talent and our service. And our enviable roster of backers is testament to that hard work and vision: to date, we have raised £27.5million in funding from some of the biggest names in venture capital and FinTech – Atomico, Ribbit Capital and Mosaic Ventures as well as the founders of Funding Circle and TransferWise.
Most importantly, we’ve helped more than 160,000 people get the mortgage they deserve. Our proudest achievement yet is the love we get from our customers, borne out by consistently excellent TrustPilot reviews from more than 1,500 happy homeowners.
But our work never stops. The landscape continues to evolve and, because we believe in financial products that put the customer’s interests first by design, we have ambitious plans to continue innovating, improving and disrupting in this space. As our business scales up, to extend beyond brokerage and insurance into becoming a mortgage marketplace, our focus on pioneering product and best-in-class delivery is greater than ever.
Do you want to lead the way in changing the market?
Want to be part of the amazing journey at Habito & help influence the brokerage of tomorrow? Then you may be for us….
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Taking ownership of multiple customer cases from a Mortgage Expert when they are ready to be submitted to the lender
- Submitting the customer case to the lender using data input skills & expertise
- Managing an ongoing pipeline of multiple applications proactively, efficiently & effectively
- Managing updates from lenders, conveyancers, surveyors and filtering this back to customers and our mortgage experts as needed.
- Providing a 5-star customer experience throughout all interactions putting the customer first & empathising with purpose.
- Working closely with direct Ops colleagues and the wider Habito group to deliver the best results for the customer
- Highly organised, able to multi-task & prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Want to work as part of a team to achieve what is best for their customer
- Eager to help us disrupt the mortgage industry & continually improve
- Proactive in their own performance and development
- Have mortgage and/or financial services experience
“The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated”
Competitive salary & share options
Career development, coaching & training
Free catered lunches, snacks & team bonding
Free Healthcare & Life Assurance
Contributory pension scheme
Bi-weekly massages with Urban Massage
Cycle to Work Scheme