Full-time - Permanent
We’re looking for a Data Analyst, reporting into the Data Science team, to help business stakeholders discover the information hidden in our data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
The successful candidate will require, but not be limited to:
- Commercial experience with SQL, Redshift, Postgresql
- Professional experience with enterprise reporting platforms, e.g. Looker/Tableau
- Demonstrable experience in data crunching
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts
You will have:
- A numerate degree
- Ideally have experience in a combination of the following languages: Python, R
"The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated"
• Competitive salary and share options
• Flexible holiday
• Free catered lunches, snacks and team bonding
• Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
• Free healthcare and life assurance
• Career development, coaching and training
• Contributory pension scheme
• Monthly massages with Urban Massage
• Cycle to Work Scheme
More about Habito
You shouldn’t have to go through hell to get a mortgage. That’s why we built Habito.
We use breakthrough technology and top tier experts to deliver the most personalised, fast and convenient way to get a mortgage today. All for free.
We don’t stop at mortgages, either. Together we’re building whole new ways of buying and owning your home. At Habito, you’ll be a vital part of that future.