Global Digital Marketing Manager
Distributed, East Coast /
Marketing – Digital Demand /
Do you have experience driving web traffic to build revenue? Do you enjoy setting up conversion rate optimization experiments to continually improve the results of a prospective customer’s journey? How about sharing results and insights with a broad group of stakeholders? HackerOne is looking for a Digital Marketing Program Manager to support our mission of making the internet a safer place.
The ideal digital marketer for HackerOne will understand the larger opportunity across marketing channels and will have experience in a wide range of paid marketing tactics as well as a solid background in SEO and the ability to make decisions about the best marketing channels to reach our ideal customer profile. You will also be able to use data and research to make marketing decisions and run conversion rate optimization experiments both via omnichannel advertising and on our website.
This position is located remotely on the East Coast and will work closely with a small digital demand team reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Digital Demand.
Mission of the Marketing Team at HackerOne
- BLAZE NEW TRAILS...Hacker-powered security is built on the foundation that leveraging human creativity to break things will ultimately make us stronger. The HackerOne marketing team is no different. We thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We balance creative, out-of-the-box problem solving with data-driven insights so we can fail fast and succeed faster.
Your Journey at HackerOne
- Experience driving web traffic to build revenue by deploying a variety of skills that span marketing, content, and product adoption
- Contribute to our overall digital strategy together with the marketing team
- Execute on strategies to ensure hackerone.com reflects our go to market plan by industry, customer challenge, and target audience
- Grow traffic to hackerone.com globally by executing SEO, paid search, paid social, and content syndication programs.
- Improve velocity of unknown to known to MQL conversion for paying customer by optimizing the customer journey
- Execute our paid digital sponsorships, paid social, and search opportunity programs. Ensure we spend to the plan by supporting your manager.
- Improve closed-loop reporting and analysis capabilities for paid search, social, sponsorships, named accounts, and SEO with the help of our Marketing Analyst.
- Work with marketing and sales ops to evaluate and implement adtech and martech.
- Work with our product marketing and content team to ensure the content we create on the site is promoted in paid sponsorships and is optimized for inbound.
- Monitor market trends and competitors to determine marketing opportunities and recommend and take actions to improve visibility of site and HackerOne solutions.
- Manage home page promotion calendar
- Test and optimize personalization and named account dynamic content serving on our website
Who you are
- 4+ years in Digital Marketing role
- 4+ years experience Google Analytics (or related tool) and Google Adwords and expert-level SEO/SEM tool experience (e.g. Screaming Frog, Search Console, Moz).
- Experience with martech tools that improve web conversion and conversion optimization such as Drift, Uberflip, Drupal, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter, , and more.
- 3 years of enterprise B2B marketing experience.
- 3 years paid social media marketing experience
- Technical/industry experience focused on SEO, SEM, online advertising, and/or web conversion rate optimization to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue.
- Advanced analytics and reporting experience including advanced knowledge of Excel, Tableau, SQL, and/or similar. Experienced with Salesforce and Marketo.
HackerOne commits to maintaining the strong, inclusive culture we’ve built for our employees and our community of hackers. All that we do is driven by our 5 core values. We recognize that our mission is bigger than us, and therefore act with integrity at all times. As a team, we believe that transparency builds trust so we default to disclosure in our communications. Each individual acts like an owner creating an environment of greater alignment and greater autonomy. We win as a team and empower our community because together we hit harder. For more information about our values check out our blog HERE.
What We DO
HackerOne was started by hackers and security leaders who are driven by a passion to make the internet safer. HackerOne is now the #1 hacker-powered security platform, helping organizations find and fix critical vulnerabilities before they can be exploited. Powered by the largest community of hackers on the planet, HackerOne has helped over 2,000 customer programs find and fix vulnerabilities before they could be exploited.. HackerOne is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, New York, the Netherlands, and Singapore.
As a team, we believe in integrity, transparency, trust, collaboration and community. We believe in the positive power of hackers and work tirelessly to promote the success of our community to the broader, mainstream audience.