Los Angeles /
Hadrian - Manufacturing the Future
Hadrian builds autonomous, software-defined precision component factories that help our customers make rockets, satellites, jets & eVTOLs 2x faster and cheaper.
Getting precision components on time, quickly is the #1 problem for customers in the space, medical devices, fusion, semiconductor, defense & carbon removal industries - in total, a $60B market in the US alone.
Join our growing team to build the factory of the future and lay the groundwork for a Spacefaring, post-scarcity, carbon neutral world. Our tech already makes us >50% more efficient than legacy competitors and we need you to help us build, automate and launch Factory v1.
We've raised >$100m to achieve this vision, with multiple rounds from Lux Capital, A16Z, Founders Fund, Construct Capital, Caffeinated Capital and more.
Straight to the point
Hadrian is a tech company that produces high precision, machined metal parts for the space industry. Hadrian owns and operates some of the most advanced manufacturing systems in the world. Our security team protects the company against diverse threats ranging from intrusion to overseas spying. As we grow, our company becomes ever more visible with increasing threats to our operations & products.
--> No secret clearance required for this position
If you care about the space industry and are passionate about re-establishing manufacturing at home, then you will find room to grow here.
What the job entails
- Maintain physical presence and awareness at our production facility
- Oversee a variety of advanced security systems, make recommendations to continuously improve threat deterrence
- Own risk assessment of current & future production operations
- Serve as first point of contact for external parties (deliveries, guests)
- At your own pace, learn advanced skills in cybersecurity defense
What we are looking for
- Openings for overnight and daytime weekend shifts (12 hours per shift, 24 total working hours per week)
- Experience with threat detection & deterrence, especially with armed forces, law enforcement, or private investigations
- Ability to spot vulnerabilities in physical & digital deterrence systems
- Communications synthesis in case of incidents - write up and establish root cause of failure
- Passion for space & manufacturing, adherence with our mission
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.