Executive Assistant to the CEO
Los Angeles /
Corporate – Business Operations /
Hadrian - Manufacturing the Future
Hadrian builds autonomous, software-defined precision component factories that help our customers make rockets, satellites, jets & eVTOLs 2x faster and cheaper.
Getting precision components on time, quickly is the #1 problem for customers in the space, medical devices, fusion, semiconductor, defense & carbon removal industries - in total, a $60B market in the US alone.
Join our growing team to build the factory of the future and lay the groundwork for a Spacefaring, post-scarcity, carbon neutral world. Our tech already makes us >50% more efficient than legacy competitors and we need you to help us build, automate and launch Factory v1.
We've raised >$100m to achieve this vision, with multiple rounds from Lux Capital, A16Z, Founders Fund, Construct Capital, Caffeinated Capital and more.
About this role
We are seeking a go-getter, solutions-oriented executive assistant to support the CEO. This is a critical role as Hadrian’s ambitious growth plans require the support of an excellent EA.
This is an incredibly high leverage role for the CEO, and we consider this EA a highly paid individual contributor.
If you can run a schedule, have excellent common sense, and want to grow, please apply. The ideal candidate is an independent thinker who can make good judgment calls and manage unpredictable situations. CEO is a hands off manager and you'll have complete trust and autonomy to run the function as you see fit. Some travel will be required.
Ideally, this person will also coach other executive / personal assistants to the wider Hadrian executive team as we grow.
In this role you will
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management for the CEO, as well as management of content and flow of information to the Hadrian team and Investors
- Frequently make judgment calls on conflicting priorities
- Maintain and improve processes that maximize leadership's capacity and take on special projects.
- Maintain internal shared calendars and coordinate company-wide events
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, proposals, reports, and other business correspondence
- Facilitate cross-functional travel and outreach plans
- Occasional personal errands as requested
- Additional duties as assigned
This might be a good fit if you
- Experience in organizing and coordinating role, as a producer, communicator, or logistics professional
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and perform a variety of tasks with little supervision and a strong sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills necessary to organize and deal with a workload that involves tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously as well as confidentially
- Ability to understand the business landscape and apply that knowledge to day-to-day decisions
- Fluency in addition to using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
- Masterful problem-solver with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A highly motivated, curious, and communicative individual able to deliver results with minimal supervision
- An organizational force with exceptional attention to detail and planning ability
- A quick thinker who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously and switch from task to task with little notice
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information
Nice to have (or excited to learn! you don't have to possess these to be a great fit.)
- Experience in startups, venture capital or private equity
What we offer
- Work on something that actually positively impacts the Space Industry, The Country, and Humanity's future
- Equity grants
- Platinum Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Interact with our customers who are building Rockets, Satellites, Jets & Drones
- Exposure to Tier 1 VCs and Angel Investors
- If you quit Hadrian to start your own company, we'll invest and help you fundraise
- Fame & Glory
- We're building Factory #1 in LA, and this is a full time in person role. We'll help pay for relocation expenses if you move to LA.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.