Los Angeles /
Automation – Product /
FTE (Full Time)
Hadrian builds software-defined high precision factories for the top aerospace companies in the world. After a successful customer beta we are substantially scaling our operations to our second factory (based in Torrance, Los Angeles) and are in the final stretch of building our core software team from whom the future of Hadrian will be built upon. This team will build custom in house software solutions to help improve, automate and scale the future of manufacturing in the U.S.
We've raised >$100m to achieve this vision, with multiple rounds from Lux Capital, A16Z, Founders Fund, Construct Capital, Caffeinated Capital and more."
Hadrian's FactoryOS ("Flow") is the app that runs Hadrian’s factories. It’s the ‘do-everything’ engine at the heart of Hadrian.
It automates everything we do: from day-to-day factory operations, to generating customer paperwork, to supply chain operations, quality inspections and more.
As a Product Manager at Hadrian, you will be responsible adding core functionality to Flow and making existing functionality better.
In this role you will
- Interact directly with the users you’re designing for: regardless of they’re machine operators, customers, quality inspectors, or program mangers
- Learn about every aspect of what is necessary to manufacture and deliver precision aerospace components with industry-leading reliability and speed
- Cultivate thoughtful product management practices as a core discipline at Hadrian
- Mentor future PMs
- Deliver real business value quickly — our largest software projects last weeks, not months
- Work with engineers and industry experts from SpaceX, Oculus, Google, Flexport, Boston Dynamics, and Stripe
This might be a good fit if you
- Work quickly; you’re comfortable sharing product specs and iterating quickly with subject matter experts
- Are adept in explaining your work and process, and taking on feedback
- Think in systems and want to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Want to deeply understanding the product you’re building for; details matter
- Get a kick out of Manufacturing, Space, Defense and our mission
- Grasp product impacts to users and factory operations intuitively
- Have 3-10 years experience working in product development, with at least 2 years as a product manager
Nice to have
- Experience with video games, ERPs, or products with guided flows (e.g. TurboTax)
- Management experience
- Internal tooling or B2B workflow experience
- Aerospace / Healthcare / FinTech / experience (we handle sensitive data)
- Designed interfaces for complex real world environments (eg: logistics, factories, gig economy)
Pay Range Disclosure:
- The base salary pay range for this position is $150,000 to $300,000, depending on experience.
- Hadrian also offers, equity grants, platinum medical, dental and vision benefits.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.