Executive Assistant to the CEO
Business – Business Operations /
FTE (Full Time) /
Hadrian - Manufacturing the Future
Hadrian builds software-defined high precision component factories for the top aerospace companies in the world. After a successful customer beta phase, we are substantially scaling our operations to our second factory (based in Torrance) and are in the final stretch of building our core software engineering and product team from whom the future of Hadrian will be built upon. This team will leverage various current and advanced technologies and build custom in house software solutions to help improve, automate and scale the future of manufacturing in the U.S.
We are in search of individuals with the drive to augment manufacturing, helping enable our engineers build complex, yet elegant software as well as the machinists who have a passion to push the trade forward.
We've raised >$200m to achieve this vision, with multiple rounds from Lux Capital, A16Z, Founders Fund, Construct Capital, Caffeinated Capital and more.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Hadrian is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO who strives to anticipate needs, keep things running smoothly and clear the path for our CEO to do their best work. As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be responsible for managing a highly complex calendar, organizing travel arrangements, and supporting the CEO on internal and external priorities. You will cultivate relationships with senior leaders, customers, board members and others while supporting the CEO with everything from strategic to routine tasks. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a passionate team and be a part of a successful, fast-growing, startup that is having a positive impact on the aerospace and defense manufacturing industry.
Responsibilities - Executive Assistance to the CEO
- Proactively manage an extremely active calendar including the coordination of meetings, scheduling of appointments, and screening of meeting invitations.
- Screen, manage and prioritize email or phone communications efficiently.
- Ensure the CEO’s schedule is diligently followed and respected, providing accessibility to the CEO while also enabling them to get things done.
- Book all travel and accommodations for business travel and provide clear itineraries to support business trips.
- Provide a strong bridge between internal staff and the CEO to maintain credibility, trust, and support.
- Participate in internal and external meetings to assist in agenda preparation, note-taking, and the circulation of notes following meetings.
- Execute potentially confidential administrative duties involving Excel, Word and PowerPoint including typing letters, creating/updating spreadsheets, preparing professional notes to circulate broadly, and building presentations and other content.
- Build strong relationships and maintain professionalism while engaging with employees, candidates, customers, investors, Board Members and others directly and on behalf of the CEO.
- Oversee the CEO’s office operations, ensuring equipment is functional and any issues are addressed promptly.
- Manage the CEO’s office inventory, including ordering and stocking meals, snacks, beverages, and any other office supplies.
- Welcome and assist the CEO’s visitors, especially those coming for meetings or interviews with the CEO.
- Prepare and set up the CEO’s office or Executive conference room for external meetings.
Responsibilities - Personal Assistance to the CEO
- Manage personal appointments and calendar.
- Support travel bookings and accommodations for personal travel.
- Assist in other personal tasks, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of five years of experience supporting C-level Executives
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in handling professional and personal sensitive information, documents, and discussions within and outside the organization
- Ability to cultivate productive working relationships across the company
- High level of judgement as it relates to communication and prioritization with other executives, both internal and external
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency on a daily basis
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be willing to travel to other company sites, vendors, and customers, as necessary -- up to 25% travel (once a quarter)
- Must be willing to work extended hours across evenings and weekends, as needed, for high priority requests (there is no expectation of 24/7 work)
- This position is based in Torrance, CA and requires being onsite at least four days a week. Hybrid and remote work will not be considered
Compensation and Benefits
For this role, the target salary range is $125,000 - $155,000 (actual range may vary based on experience).
This is the lowest to highest salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, and business or organizational needs.
In addition to salary and equity, we offer:
• 100% coverage of platinum medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans for employees 401k
• Relocation stipend if you’re moving from outside of LA
• Flexible vacation policy
Hadrian is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Hadrian is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.