Fullstack Software Engineer
Automation – Software Engineering /
FTE (Full Time) /
Hadrian — Manufacturing the Future
Hadrian is building autonomous factories that help aerospace and defense companies make rockets, jets, and satellites 10x faster and 2x cheaper. Our CEO, Chris Power, discusses the importance of what we're building in this video.
We are a lean but mighty team (and growing!) people that are passionate about building critical infrastructure to support the nation and the advancement of humanity.
To support our ambitious vision, we have raised > $200M from Lux Capital, A16Z, Founders Fund, Construct Capital, Caffeinated Capital, and more.
As a foundational member of our software engineering team, you'll work closely with our product, operations, data, and robotics teams to make Flow, our FactoryOS, the factory platform of the future.
Flow is composed of a variety of internal and external critical business applications. Internally, we build software that informs, augments, and replaces work that needs to be done in the factory — for example, taking a customer request for parts, analyzing the complexity and cost, load balancing the work based on factory capacity, and returning a dynamic price quote and delivery estimate. Externally, our software helps our customers interface with Hadrian and manage their supply chain in real time.
Note: you do not need to have aerospace, defense, or manufacturing experience to excel in this role
In this role you will
- Scope, architect, implement, and deploy critical applications that will drive revenue and make a positive impact in the world
- Own a product vertical with the opportunity to build a team around yourself over time (if interested)
- Work directly with our internal and external customers to drive our roadmap
- Get to build alongside an incredible team of engineers, operators, and the best machinists/CAM programmers in the world
- Be given autonomy and virtually unlimited room to grow
This might be a good fit if you
- Bias to action, take pride in your work, and care more about getting to the right solution than being right
- Have tech-lead critical projects or initiatives
- Have worked on large, complex codebases
- Have extensive experience shipping modern, full-stack applications (our front-ends are React/Next/Typescript and back-ends are Go and Python)
- Are product-minded and user-driven
- Are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with high-stakes and quick iteration cycles
- Are a previous or future founder — if you leave Hadrian to start a company we'll do everything to support you, including investing in you and introducing you to Hadrian's investors
- Can work from our Los Angeles Factory (Torrance)
Compensation and Benefits
For this role, the target salary range is $150,000 - $275,000 (actual range may vary based on experience).
This is the lowest to highest salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, and business or organizational needs.
In addition to salary and equity, we offer:
• 100% coverage of platinum medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans for employees
• Relocation stipend if you’re moving from outside of LA
• Flexible vacation policy
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.