Head of Recruiting
LA or SF Bay Area /
Hadrian - Manufacturing the Future
Hadrian builds autonomous, software-defined precision component factories that help our customers make Rockets, Satellites, Jets & eVTOLs 2x faster and cheaper.
Getting precision components on time, quickly is the #1 problem for customers in the Space, Medical Devices, Fusion, Semiconductor, Defense & Carbon Removal industries - a $60B market in the US alone.
We are hiring our founding team; join our growing team of 8 hailing from SpaceX & Google to build the factory of the future and lay the groundwork for a Spacefaring, post-scarcity, carbon neutral world.
Our tech already makes us >50% more efficient than legacy competitors and we need you to help us build, automate and launch Factory v1.
We just raised one of the biggest seed rounds of all time, and we're lucky to be backed by Founders Fund, Lux Capital, Construct Capital & our customers (who make rockets and satellites).
About the Operations team & this role
Hadrian's operations team ensures the business runs smoothly and we hit our goals as fast as possible.
This role reports to the CEO and is responsible for outbound prospecting to recruiting candidates, list building of target candidates, interview scheduling and closing of candidates. Screen candidates, make sure references, outbound and inbound are all in the same system (Lever) and help CEO optimize recruiting funnel.
Get coached by one of silicon valleys top executive headhunters and help Hadrian build the ultimate recruiting engine.
In this role you will
- Lead Hadrian's recruiting function as we triple the team in the next 3 months
- Work with CEO on Onboarding and Employee Happiness projects
- Build candidate lists based on job descriptions and target companies using Lever, LinkedIn and other sources
- Keep lever up to date with inbound, outbound and referral candidates
- Help CEO manage recruitment pipeline
- Help CEO assess new candidate sources (eg: Triplebyte, podcasts, etc)
- Co-ordinate interviews, team feedback, candidate communication
This might be a good fit if you
- Have A++ mental horsepower and plasticity
- Get a kick out of Manufacturing, Space, Defense and our mission
- Love outbound sales and list building
- Love the hunt
- Comfortable in a 50% outbound environment
- Energetic and high output
- Great at the art and science of sales - what words will convince someone to get on a call with us?
- Are a great sourcer or recruiter, but don't' love your agency and want to work for a breakout startup
- Want to actively think about and improve on our recruiting strategy
Nice to have (or excited to learn! you don't have to possess these to be a great fit.)
- Rapid learner, coachable
- Comfortable in LinkedIn, Lever, Excel, Google Sheets
- Can work with outsourced resources
- Highly, highly organized
- Passionate about the candidate experience
- Have been involved in software engineer recruiting before
What we offer
- Autonomy in how you execute, work with the best Advanced Manufacturing team in the US.
- Early leadership role in breakout startup
- Work on something that actually positively impacts the Space Industry, The Country, and Humanity's future
- Big equity grants
- Platinum Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Stipends for relocation, home office and/or flights to LA
- Interact with our customers who are building Rockets, Satellites, Jets & Drones
- Exposure to Tier 1 VCs and Angel Investors
- If you quit Hadrian to start your own company, we'll invest and help you fundraise
- Fame & Glory
We run a manufacturing and software team in LA & SF, and a hybrid remote/onsite software team.
This role can be in LA or SF Bay Area.