Business – Business Operations /
FTE (Full Time) /
Hadrian - Manufacturing the Future
Hadrian builds software-defined high precision component factories for the top aerospace companies in the world. After a successful customer beta phase, we are substantially scaling our operations to our second factory (based in Torrance) and are in the final stretch of building our core software engineering and product team from whom the future of Hadrian will be built upon. This team will leverage various current and advanced technologies and build custom in house software solutions to help improve, automate and scale the future of manufacturing in the U.S.
We are in search of individuals with the drive to augment manufacturing, helping enable our engineers build complex, yet elegant software as well as the machinists who have a passion to push the trade forward.
We've raised >$200m to achieve this vision, with multiple rounds from Lux Capital, A16Z, Founders Fund, Construct Capital, Caffeinated Capital and more.
Hadrian is looking for a driven HR Generalist to join the People Operations Team, focusing on what people need and how we can best provide it.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for the daily functions of the People Operations & Compliance team, including but not limited to administering benefits and leave, enforcing company policies and practices, as well as many other administrative and strategic initiatives.
At Hadrian, we believe that our business thrives when our employees thrive, and we are hoping to find a HR Generalist who is excited to jump into the deep end and help grow the business in its early stages.
- Reviews, tracks and documents compliance with all mandatory training and continuing education for Hadrian employees
- Suggests new procedures and policies for improving employee experience as well as the efficiency of HR department and company
- Responsible for administering and executing HR programs, including but not limited to, compensation, benefits and leave, disputes and investigations, performance management, recognition and morale, occupational health and safety, and other training and development
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new-hire orientations, and exit interviews, including data entry in our HRIS and audits for accuracy and compliance
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, supervisors, and refers complex or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in HR and employment law
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least one year of human resource management experience preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Resourceful mindset and strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems
- A positive "get things done" attitude and flexibility in our ever-changing environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as needed
Compensation and Benefits
For this role, the target salary range is $70,000 - $100,000 (actual range may vary based on experience).
This is the lowest to highest salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, and business or organizational needs.
In addition to salary and equity, we offer:
• 100% coverage of platinum medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans for employees
• Relocation stipend if you’re moving from outside of LA
• Flexible vacation policy
Hadrian is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Hadrian is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.