Los Angeles /
Corporate – Business Operations /
Hadrian - Manufacturing the Future
Hadrian builds autonomous, software-defined precision component factories that help our customers make rockets, satellites, jets & eVTOLs 2x faster and cheaper.
Getting precision components on time, quickly is the #1 problem for customers in the space, medical devices, fusion, semiconductor, defense & carbon removal industries - in total, a $60B market in the US alone.
Join our growing team to build the factory of the future and lay the groundwork for a Spacefaring, post-scarcity, carbon neutral world. Our tech already makes us >50% more efficient than legacy competitors and we need you to help us build, automate and launch Factory v1.
We've raised >$100m to achieve this vision, with multiple rounds from Lux Capital, A16Z, Founders Fund, Construct Capital, Caffeinated Capital and more.
We've been lucky enough to hire the worlds best Software, Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Operations team in the country.
That sounds ridiculous, but it's true.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll assist hiring managers in scheduling candidate screening calls, technical interviews, factory visits and travel, while focusing on an amazing candidate experience.
Work directly to the CEO who personally recruited ~32 people in 93 days after raising our seed round to build the best outbound recruiting function, candidate interview experience and employer brand in advanced manufacturing.
Candidates love the Hadrian mission / vision, as well as our executive team who they'll report to.
Over 70% of our team have moved to LA to join Hadrian, and we need talent sourcers to scale our function and take most of the day to day off the CEOs hands. Partner deeply with exec team and CEO to source and close the best candidates in the country.
We offer competitive salaries, huge equity grants, and commission per role closed.
Note: we are also hiring a head of factory recruiting to scale our factory floor technicians and machinists. Factory recruiting is more of a operations / staffing volume function.
What you'll do
- Schedule candidate interviews and work with hiring managers to run an efficient recruiting process
- Contribute to reporting and candidate experience
- Coordinate candidates while onsite
- Ensure hiring managers get feedback in on time
- Use LinkedIn and other tools to build lists of prospective candidates that match hiring manager requirements
- Coordinate candidate experience & scheduling for hiring managers
- Screen candidates and assist with closing candidates
Who we're looking for
- Extremely well organized
- Incredibly, friendly communications skills
- Highly personable - people love you
- Can communicate with anyone from blue collar workers to FAANG software engineers
- Can sell ice to an eskimo
- Smart, hard working, process oriented
- Excited to learn recruiting from the best and work in a fast paced startup environment
What we offer
- Autonomy in how you execute, work with the best Advanced Manufacturing team in the US.
- Incredible employer brand to recruit top talent to
- Work on something that actually positively impacts the Space Industry, The Country, and Humanity's future
- Big equity grants
- Platinum Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Stipends for relocation, home office and/or flights to LA
- Interact with our customers who are building Rockets, Satellites, Jets & Drones
- Exposure to Tier 1 VCs and Angel Investors
- If you quit Hadrian to start your own company, we'll invest and help you fundraise
If you move to LA, we'll cover all your expenses.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.