Los Angeles /
Business – Business Operations /
FTE (Full Time)
Hadrian - Manufacturing the Future
Hadrian builds software-defined high precision component factories for the top aerospace companies in the world. After a successful customer beta phase, we are substantially scaling our operations to our second factory (based in Torrance) and are in the final stretch of building our core software engineering and product team from whom the future of Hadrian will be built upon. This team will leverage various current and advanced technologies and build custom in house software solutions to help improve, automate and scale the future of manufacturing in the U.S.
We are in search of individuals with the drive to augment manufacturing heping enable our engineers build complex, yet elegant software as well as the machinists who have a passion to push the trade forward.
We've raised >$100m to achieve this vision, with multiple rounds from Lux Capital, A16Z, Founders Fund, Construct Capital, Caffeinated Capital and more.
Hadrian is looking for a driven Office Operations hire to support our Torrance factory. The Office Operations hire will be responsible for day-to-day administrative support and organization of the office. You will provide internal support to the team in the factory, help onboard new employees, welcome guests to the factory, oversee purchasing and inventory management, and will be responsible for the smooth day to day operations and functioning of the Hadrian factory.
In this role you will:
- Support company operations by maintaining office systems and conditions, shared spaces, and conference rooms.
- Address employee inquiries regarding office management issues and support.
- Partner with People Operations to design and implement office policies, as necessary.
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment and manage inventory of office supplies, onboarding supplies, and kitchen supplies.
- Liaise with office management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and maintenance services.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Keep Company Leadership informed of office metrics by creating, reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- High school diploma or GED: prefer some college or Bachelor level education.
- At least 1-2 years of administrative, office administration and clerical experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to operate or learn to operate general office equipment including copiers, printers, virtual conferences equipment, and others.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive "get things done" attitude and flexibility in our ever-changing environment.
- Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
- Physical requirements include standing, bending, reaching, sitting, carrying, and walking.
- Must be able to lift at least 15-20 pounds at times.
The hourly rate for this role is $22 - $25. This is the lowest to highest salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, and business or organizational needs.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.