Business – Business Operations /
FTE (Full Time) /
Hadrian - Manufacturing the Future
Hadrian builds software-defined high precision component factories for the top aerospace companies in the world. After a successful customer beta phase, we are substantially scaling our operations to our second factory (based in Torrance) and are in the final stretch of building our core software engineering and product team from whom the future of Hadrian will be built upon. This team will leverage various current and advanced technologies and build custom in house software solutions to help improve, automate and scale the future of manufacturing in the U.S.
We are in search of individuals with the drive to augment manufacturing, helping enable our engineers build complex, yet elegant software as well as the machinists who have a passion to push the trade forward.
We've raised >$200m to achieve this vision, with multiple rounds from Lux Capital, A16Z, Founders Fund, Construct Capital, Caffeinated Capital and more.
Hadrian is building the world’s most advanced and automated factory system, and we're looking for our first financial analyst to join our growing finance & accounting team.
We need a dynamic FP&A analyst to oversee strategic planning, forecasting, and monthly FP&A processes as we scale nationwide and expand our team. This is a high visibility role, where you’ll report directly to the Head of Finance and work hand in hand with the leadership team and serve as a day-to-day partner to our business unit heads.
- Lead long range (5 year strategic plan) and near term cash burn forecasts for the company. Own the company’s consolidated three-statement model and drive free cash flow forecasting
- Forecast key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics, including spend and resource requirements for assigned business groups, such as headcount, capital, and operating expenses
- Build automated applications / reports on top of our internally developed manufacturing software platforms to automate our financial forecasting, reporting and monthly close processes
- Support month-end close, including preparation of materials for presentation to the executive team, the board of directors, lenders and investors
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses as needed to make technical trades and support operational decision making, from new idea generation through to the implementation phase
- Support product cost tracking, profitability analysis, and productivity efforts in a dynamic, high throughput + high mix manufacturing environment
- Develop and enhance tools to track revenue performance and incurred project costs on a monthly basis
- Provide insight on revenue, spending variances, and department level reporting to business partners
- Analyze financial results, understand key trends, assess current and future business risks and opportunities, and communicate insights
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, business, mathematics, engineering or other technical discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking / private equity or consulting
- Advanced Excel modeling and reporting skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail
- High level of curiosity and desire to learn new skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- Experience with SQL and developing business intelligence dashboards
- Intermediate accounting knowledge is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
For this role, the target salary range is $90,000 - $150,000 (actual range may vary based on experience).
This is the lowest to highest salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, and business or organizational needs.
In addition to salary and equity, we offer:
-100% coverage of platinum medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans for employees
-Relocation stipend if you’re moving from outside of LA
-Flexible vacation policy
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.