We're a group of innovators challenging each other every day to create something beautiful and life changing.
Halo Health is the secure clinical collaboration platform that eliminates delays in communication by unifying all communication channels (secure messaging, alert, voice) onto a single platform. We focus on clinical collaboration workflows and automate those workflows by incorporating staff scheduling into our platform. This information empowers role-base communication which allows your team members to simplify collaboration with those on-call; removing the need to know the specific individual, they simply contact the role. With the addition of team base communication centralized around the patient we bring focus to the importance of care and ensure all members of the care team are included to help reduce delays in care and the potential of medical errors when treating patients.
Our team is transforming healthcare, and we're excited for you to be a part of it. With our open-minded environment, you'll quickly find that we encourage fresh ideas, lifelong learning, and teamwork.
Halo Health is the leader in Clinical Collaboration Platform space for medical professionals around the country. We are looking for someone that has passion, desire, and attention to detail to ensure that we continue to be the best Clinical Collaboration Platform to our customers and partners. Our desire is that you have some experience in performance testing along with a strong foundation in functional testing. Our environment is fast paced, highly creative, open-minded, and supportive. Our team passionately builds products that make a difference. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has a superior work ethic, is technically savvy, and can work without distractions remotely
• You will review product requirements, technical specifications/design documents and suggest changes or improvements to product managers and software developers
• You will perform different types of testing (functional testing and non-functional testing like performance) by using manual and automation techniques and record the test results
• You will identify issues; capture required data and work closely with developers, DBA’s, DevOps for issue resolution
• You will help proactively identify trends in user’s actions to focus testing on the most used (soon to be most used) browsers and devices
• You will help make Halo Health even better by staying current on industry trends and standards for testing; looking for opportunities to improve test execution and delivery
• You will have a strong presence in our agile process by being an active contributor in daily standups, three-amigos, demonstrations, and retrospectives
• You will need strong written and verbal communication skills to work with all the different departments
• You will have opportunity to continue to grow the performance testing efforts
KEY QUALIFICATIONS (MUST HAVE)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; or equivalent technical training and experience
• Must be proactive, self-starter, passionate, able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience testing web services (REST or SOAP)
• Strong technical and analytical mindset with in-depth understanding of how web and mobile application stacks work
• Hands on experience with cross browser compatibility testing of web applications
• Experience working in an Agile environment
KEY QUALIFICATIONS (PREFERRED)
• Experience with performance testing or strong desire to learn
• Experience using open-source testing solutions like JMeter, Postman, Cucumber (Ruby), Selenium Web Driver, Watir, Appium, and/or SoapUI. Strong emphasis on JMeter
• Ability to create simple database queries to retrieve or update test data
• Use of test management and development tools like Git, Zephyr and JIRA
BELIEF IN DIVERSITY
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. No employment sponsorship.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Halo Health does not accept agency resumes. Please do not call or email Halo Health employees regarding candidates. Halo Health is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Halo Health for this specific role.