Enterprise Sales Executive
Halo helps protect patients from delays to care and clinicians from alert fatigue and burnout by unifying clinical communication workflows across the community on a single platform. The enterprise-wide Halo Platform™ provides secure messaging, VoIP calling, mobilization of critical alerts and an advanced clinical workflow system that includes on-call scheduling.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
At Halo Health, we don’t expect you to fill a role. We give you the opportunity to build your position. We encourage you to share your expertise and learn from your fellow team members in order to deliver solutions that ultimately change the lives of our users. We're a group of innovators challenging each other every day to create something beautiful and life changing. Our team is transforming healthcare, and we're excited for you to be a part of it. With our open-minded environment, you'll quickly find that we encourage fresh ideas, lifelong learning, and teamwork.
The Enterprise Sales Executive's primary responsibility is to identify Hospital Systems and Large Physician practices that can benefit from implementing the Halo Clinical Performance Platform. The Enterprise Sales Executive will foster relationships with key decision makers including CMO, CNO, CMIO, CIO, VP level clinical and technical leaders to demonstrate the value of Halo and drive the sales process. This position is full-time (remote). Seeking top talent for expansion territories in the Northeast or Texas.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Close new customer sales opportunities to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals
• Develop strategic account plans for customers in an assigned territory
• Build and maintain executive and key stakeholder contacts while leveraging these relationships during the sales process
• Coordinate with appropriate internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to generate and close business opportunities
• Diagnose customer business challenges and articulate the Halo value proposition to the appropriate stakeholders
• Conduct continuous prospecting activities and nourish the sales pipeline to support achievement of sales revenue goals
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry including industry trends, workflow, business processes, industry financial measurements, performance indicators, and key competitors
• Responsible for sales pipeline, contacts, and activities in CRM and other reporting tools
• Maintain complete knowledge of each account’s current and long-term purchase plans and objectives
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
• BA/BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree a plus
• 7+ years of direct health care sales experience in technology, software (clinical systems or other business applications), services, and medical devices.
• 3+ years working with SaaS, mobile application, cloud and healthcare related industries required
• Successful record of communicating the business value and ROI of strategic software solutions to healthcare executives including CIO, CMIO, CNIO, CISO, CFO, etc.
• Solid understanding of communication technology trends and industry dynamics in healthcare
• Excels in key sales activities: pipeline growth, territory planning, forecasting, actionable prospecting, effective discovery meetings and demos
• Demonstrated success in managing complex sales cycles, typically defined as six months or longer, with multiple stakeholders, decision-makers, and influencers
• Possess current, active contacts with healthcare industry executives within the territory: CMIO, CNIO, CIO and/or CEO
• CRM experience required, Salesforce a plus
• A self-starter with initiative to drive projects to conclusion, work on many tasks concurrently and the ability to prioritize their work
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. No employment sponsorship.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Halo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not call or email Halo employees regarding candidates. Halo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Halo for this specific role.