Sr. Data Warehousing Specialist/Architect
Full Time Salaried
The Sr. Data Warehousing Specialist/Architect defines, designs, and builds databases, develops data warehouses, and reviews and develops data models and metadata. The role identifies data and metadata requirements; defines user requirements and database design specifications; designs, implements, and supports data warehousing requirements; implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies; provides product support and maintenance of the data warehouse; performs data warehouse design and construction; and prepares/implements data verification and testing methods for the data warehouse.
- Leading the design, implementation, and maintenance of data warehouses.
- Facilitating change control, problem management, and communication among data architects, programmers, analysts, and engineers.
- Establishing and enforcing processes to ensure a consistent, well-managed, and well-integrated data warehouse infrastructure.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining databases and data warehouses.
- Performing data access analysis design and archive/recovery design and implementation.
- Working in a data warehouse environment, including data design, database architecture, and metadata repository creation.
- Translating business needs into architecture solutions.
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 10 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.