Senior Director of Sales and Marketing Operations
/jest/ - adjective
guided by truth, reason, justice, and fairness
We started Hampton Creek because we believe that eating well should be easy. The right thing, for our bodies and for the planet, should be affordable. And it should be incredibly delicious. That's the only way that change will happen: by working with everyone from farmers, chefs, and food scientists to single moms, schools and politicians to fix our broken food system for everyone, everywhere.
And that's exactly what we have done with all of our products including our dressings, mayo, cookies and cookie dough. You can find us nationwide everywhere from Safeway, Target, Whole Foods, Walmart, Kroger, and many more. Our products are also served at schools, universities, hospitals, and corporate offices across the country.
We're a technology company pioneering in food. Named one of CNBC’s Top 50 Disruptors, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies (amongst many other awards), and with $120 million in investment from 12 billionaires (including Li Ka-shing, the wealthiest man in Asia), our mission is to bring healthier, more affordable food to everyone, everywhere. To achieve this we have developed a technology platform that enables us to examine plants from every corner of the planet in the search for better, healthier, and more sustainable food ingredients. Our movement represents a unique opportunity to work with a hard-driving cross-functional team of scientists, research chefs, business analysts, and engineers.
To find products near you check out our "just find it" page on our website (http://www.hamptoncreek.com/just-find-it).
- Manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Provide support for sales teams regarding deal structure product pricing to ensure financial responsibility while accommodating the customer needs.
- Drive analytical support and provide leadership to improve strategies, coverage models and sales team configurations to optimize sales effectiveness.
- Lead and manage the forecasting and quarterly and annual planning processes.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process, contract negotiation, improvement.
- Partner with Sales leadership team to identify opportunities for process improvement; facilitate the successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of reports and other documentation and intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Work closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the company’s investments.
- 10+ years sales experience with an emphasis on sales operations, including forecasting, sales enablement tools, and training.
- Experience building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in multiple geographic locations to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
- Proven expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes.
- Experience implementing and managing Salesforce to improve lead management through to account development.
- CPG or physical goods sales experience a plus.