With over 30 years of experience, Hannon Armstrong (NYSE: HASI) is a capital provider focused on reducing the impact of, or increasing resiliency to, climate change. Our portfolio includes efficiency, renewable energy and resiliency assets that generate long-term, recurring and largely predictable cash flows or cost savings from proven technologies. With scientific consensus that climate warming trends are linked to human activities, we believe our firm is well positioned to generate better risk-adjusted returns by investing in the assets that reduce carbon emissions. We are based in Annapolis, MD.
Hannon Armstrong is seeking an experienced professional to join our servicing team in Annapolis, MD. This individual will work primarily on servicing for our asset/loan portfolio along with working with the existing servicing team. In addition, this individual will be expected to learn and excel at the use of our servicing software and systems.
The individual will report to the Director – Servicing and Asset Management.
- Recording journal entries
- Assisting in the preparation of our periodic financial information
- Posting and reporting cash receipts
- Monitoring payment systems for payment dates
- Monitoring and tracking invoicing and funding modifications
- Tracking and collecting data
- Operations and maintenance reporting
- Bank reconciliations and reporting
- Transaction history maintenance
- Compliance tracking and follow up
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong analytics and process skills
- Experience with complex and sophisticated transactions
- High caliber and professional interpersonal, influencing, negotiating, communication, time management, and presentation skills
- Fully PC proficient including Microsoft Office suite and proven ability to learn and quickly adapt to software systems
- Familiarity with documentation practices and requirements (loan agreements, security pledges, performance monitoring, covenant tracking, etc.)
- Dependable and reliable, excellent at taking initiative
- Can work independently without close supervision and be a team member
The Company maintains a policy of non-discrimination in employment and complies with and supports all Federal, state, and local laws regarding discrimination in employment. Specifically, the Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices against any employee, intern, or applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), or any other characteristic to the extent prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Decisions regarding staffing, selection, and promotions are made on the basis of individual qualifications related to the requirements of the position.