HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
As the no. 1 online grocery company in Southeast Asia, we have always believed in data-driven decision making, not only to optimize our operations, but also to help us identify future opportunities for growth and innovation. The ideal candidate for Data Analyst position would be someone with a strong technical skill in statistical programming. Our Data Analysts own their impact by delivering impactful analytical solution, so he/she must be passionate about doing great things with data.
What You Will Be Doing
- Processing and gathering complex datasets from multiple data sources
- Identify patterns, Interpret trends, Plot anomalies on the processed data using data extraction tools and statistical techniques
- Owning and handling the end-to-end actions related to a project and work on different sets of analysis: Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Impact Measurement (Pre-Post Analysis), Strategy Building (Supporting product team to define strategies)
- Interacting with stakeholders on a day-to-day basis across verticals like Marketing, Ops, Product to understand the problem statements and design a step by step workflow
- Delivering high quality, accurate and impactful analytical solutions to support business growth
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor/Master degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst for 2+ years
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to process & clean data, identify & analyze trends and create insights
- Individual contributor who can own a project, understand the business problem statements and define the actions to reach the end goal
- Technical expertise in Advanced Excel (VBA is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL to query databases and transform datasets
- 2+ years of experience in Statistical Programming languages like R or Python
Plus Point If You
- Have an understanding of Machine learning concepts (Prediction Algorithms, Clustering problems etc.)
- Have experiences in working with dashboard tools like Tableau/Qlikview and Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics or Amplitude etc.)
Perks & Culture
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak everytime we find something to celebrate
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers