Regional Logistics Manager
HQ Department – Operations /
HappyFresh is Southeast Asia's #1 Online Grocery Company and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
As a Regional Logistics Manager, you will be part of the Regional Operations Team and will be responsible for optimizing our logistics (picking and delivery), both in terms of customer experience and cost efficiency. You will drive and implement cross-functional initiatives in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders (Local logistics team, Customer Service, Product). This role will be highly analytical and will touch all aspects of our logistics, from capacity planning to last mile delivery optimization.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Defining the logistics roadmap for the organization
- Owning key logistics KPIs related to customer experience and cost efficiency
- Design and implementation of new logistics solutions (related to capacity planning, picking, and delivery), ensuring they are delivered on-time and within scope
- Advising and supporting local operations teams through existing process and methodologies assessment and potential new tools implementation
- Agreeing on logistics targets with the local teams to reach company objectives
- Performing deep-dive, root cause analyses into a few key metrics and sharing insights to key stakeholders to encourage continuous improvement
Who we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in a relevant field (within high-growth startups, e-commerce industry, banking or consulting)
- Proven experience in logistics or operations and in large scale, cross-functional projects
- Eager to look for constantly evolving challenges within a face paced environment
- Very good communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills. English proficiency is required.
- Logical thinking with an ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
- Strong analytical skills : ability to deep dive into data, come up with quantifiable opportunities that can be turned into sustainable solutions
- Data visualization tools knowledge is a plus
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers