Business Intelligence Analyst
HQ Department – Finance & Accounting /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
What you'll be doing?
- Data extraction, mapping and analysis from various sets of financial and non-financial data mainly on the Tableau platform
- Building database reports and present data analysis to the finance team
- Develop various initial data reports for finance team’s further analysis and evaluation to specific groups
- Identify patterns, Interpret trends, Plot anomalies on the processed data using data extraction tools and statistical techniques
- Able to execute Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Impact Measurement analysis to an excellent degree
- Support preparation of forecasts, operating plans and budgets
- Assist managers with ad hoc projects / assignments
- Delivering high quality, accurate and impactful analytical solutions to support business growth
- Other ad hoc matters required by the Company
Who are we looking for?
- BS in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Proven working experience as a Business Analyst/ Business Intelligence or related for at least 1 year
- Implement new data analysis methodologies or suggest improvements thereof
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to process & clean data, identify & analyse trends and create insights; experience in presenting them in Tableau
- Advanced knowledge on SQL and R Language etc. Technical expertise in Excel VBA programming is a plus
- Excellent business and financial acumen
- Driven for problem solving, team-player and high attention to detail
- Able to start ASAP
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers