Product Lead - Ops Tech
HQ Department – Product Management & UX /
HappyFresh is Southeast Asia's Leading Online Grocery Company and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
As a product lead, you will work on a new development team within HappyFresh’s tech and product department. You will be working closely with our operations teams on building fulfillment solutions that improve how we work with our supermarket partners and produce mutual benefits for customers, retailers and HappyFresh alike. You will have an opportunity to be on the forefront of evolving our online groceries fulfillment processes, drawing from best practices and the potential of dark stores, micro-fulfillment centers and other related fulfillment models.
You will drive product vision, prioritization/road-map, and requirements, you will define KPIs and ensure they are met, work with stakeholders, support the launch of the product and contribute to go-to-market strategy while closing the loop with user/customer feedback. You are responsible for bringing quality and enabling technical innovation. You will handle evolving / complex demands, including multiple projects with dependencies on other internal product and tech teams. You will draw on customer feedback, usage and operational data, and your experience guiding technology businesses to set and deliver on extensive goals for adoption, operational performance, feature delivery, and revenue.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive the product strategy, road-map for new fulfillment model key initiatives
- Manage applicable system solutions for new features and ensure end to end ownership of solutions by working with relevant cross-functional groups
- Lead product initiatives by ensuring critical business issues and core product strategies are addressed in product decisions; driving process changes based on feedback; driving resource allocation decisions.
- Move fast in an agile and iterative team environment
Who We Are Looking For
- Several years of experience and a proven track record in delivering tech-heavy fulfillment/logistics related projects with interdisciplinary teams
- Experience in product management in one or more following: food logistics/fulfillment, retail eCommerce, and supply chain
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year road-map
- Knowledge of software projects life-cycles and experience with agile methodologies is ideal
- Knowledge of current industry trends and products
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors and partners would be a plus
- Warehouse/Inventory management and/or Supply Chain experience background
- Expertise in planning, demand forecasting, inventory optimization and infrastructure
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain management (scheduling, warehousing, fulfillment)Experience in process flow / quality
- eCommerce experience
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers