Finance and Accounting
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future while having fun.
Working at a fast-paced technology startup like HappyFresh would be a great experience for college students who are seeking for exposure to the professional world. For Accounting Intern position, we are looking for a team player with a meticulous attention to details. The ideal candidate would be someone with a great Accounting skill and a get-things-done attitude.
What You Will Be Doing
- Compiling and reconciling sales receipt and report
- Doing markup analysis for sales
- Making journal entry for accounting needs
- Final year student or fresh graduates from Accounting major
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel tools
- Eyes of an Eagle--you must have an extraordinary attention to detail
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
What you can expect
- Monthly stipend
- Opportunity to be a full-time HappyFresher at the end of your internship if you are a STAR performer
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers