Group Operations Global Intern
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future and have fun along the way.
As our Group Operations Intern, you will be highly involved with our Group Operations Team to set up and scale cross-country initiatives. We look for someone with a great problem solving skill and entrepreneurial mindset. We will trust you with ownership over several key Operations projects including capacity planning, delivery areas optimization, auto-dispatching, and new country expansion. This is the only place in Southeast Asia where the work you do will shape how people fulfill their no. 1 need: grocery.
The Ideal Candidate
- Currently in final year of Bachelor Degree or undertaking a Master's Degree from a top-tier university in Business, Engineering, Economics, Computer science, Mathematics or any other quantitative similar field
- Previous successful internship experience
- Problem solver with entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on mentality
- Comfortable with number, great analytical skills, strong attention to details and high level accuracy in work produced
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Great communication skills, ability to build rapport quickly within a diverse/multi-cultural environment
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office (Tableau a plus)
What We Can Offer
- A unique experience working in an industry all the biggest players are trying to disrupt (AmazonFresh, GoogleExpress)
- Great autonomy in your work, ownership over key projects
- An opportunity to discover Asia (our office is one hour away from Bali beaches!)
- Work-from-home days
- Free flow snacks & drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers