Marketing Intern (Copywriter)
Kuala Lumpur /
MY – Marketing /
What You'll Be Doing?
- Reply to HappyFresh app good reviews, Google Play Store, Apple App Store and NPS reviews via Zendesk platform on a daily basis.
- Assist in strategizing, planning and creating contents to post on social media to engage the online community and increase traction on various platforms.
- Stay active in social media channels, monitor and respond to online conversations and enquiries to generate user engagement.
- Managing various ad-hoc requests as assigned.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and relevant departments in producing copies for various channels (OOH, Ad-Hocs, push notification, visual copies etc.)
- Collaborate with Organic team, produce and upload writing material inline with best SEO and ASO practices.
- Think strategically to craft compelling messages in line with campaign objectives.
- Translate ENG written material to BM.
- Perform keyword analysis using Google Keyword planner.
- Plan monthly editorial sheets in direction with the marketing goals and organic growth.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Who We Are Looking For?
- Students/Fresh Graduates in the relevant field of study are encouraged to apply.
- A passion for writing and everything in between.
- Strong verbal and written command in English and BM - solid grammar in English is a prerequisite.
- A creative-eye and detail-oriented take on tasks.
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO is a plus.
- Available full-time for at least 3 months (longer internship preferred).
Perks & Culture
- Strategic office location : Mid Valley
- Monthly allowance
- Free flow of snacks in the pantry
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers