Senior Regional Marketing Consultant
HappyFresh is Southeast Asia's #1 Online Grocery Company and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019.
With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future and have fun along the way.
Our Senior Regional Marketing Consultant should be a data-driven personality with a distinct hands-on mentality. He/She brings together quantitative and qualitative data, and combines it with a dose of intuition to define growth strategies on how to best attract & retain new customers into our retailer partners’ online groceries platforms from the conceptual stage down to individual campaigns.
What You'll be Doing
- Responsible for the growth of online marketing functions focusing on attracting and retaining new customers for key retailer partners in South East Asia.
- Consulting for and regularly interfacing with our key retailer partners - communicating strategy and coordinating execution with our partners’ local marketing teams.
- Develop & drive growth strategies using data driven experimentations and analytics to improve performance, growth and ROI across all channels.
- Manage mobile advertising campaigns on all relevant ad and affiliate networks (including Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Programmatic DSPs) across three countries.
- Monitor the performance of each channel, providing clear and efficient reporting & analysis and making adjustments as necessary to fulfill the set objectives
- Budget and forecast a monthly marketing budget.
- On behalf of our retailer partners, building and managing a team of online marketers specializing in various marketing functions, including but not limited to: Performance Marketing, CRM, Social Media Marketing (Paid and organic), Organic Marketing, Brand and design.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 4 years’ experience managing digital marketing channels in e-commerce companies.
- Agency side experience interacting directly with clients and stakeholders with a clear understanding of media planning.
- Experience in managing marketing teams in South East Asia.
- Deep technical knowledge of marketing platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook, CRM and Google Marketing Platforms (GMP).
- Extensive experience with creating, optimizing & scaling campaigns with major ad networks or affiliate partners.
- Experience with growth marketing, applying rapid experimentation frameworks for data driven decision-making.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to engage diverse audiences.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, additional Asian languages a plus.
- Impact driven with a hands-on attitude, sense of urgency and hunger for growth.
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and comfortable with meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of creating growth with creative means and limited budget.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers