We’re going to be blunt: nowhere in Southeast Asia can the code you write significantly shape how people shop for their #1 need: grocery.
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. We work with exciting new technologies and solve complex problems across multiple browsers, platforms and mobile devices.
At HappyFresh, in terms of scale, you get to build a best-in-class technology that connects thousands of families with retail stores across Southeast Asia.
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal.
That is why we can’t afford to hire only the best engineers. We also need the “right” engineers--those who are willing to collaborate, who value direct feedback, dare to challenge assumptions, and believe in continuous improvement.
What You Will be Doing
- Assist Lead Agile Coach in running Scrum framework inside Scrum team.
- Ensure efficient communication between Engineers, PMs and Management.
- Facilitate team's workflow, ensure smooth release process and continuously look for ways to improve our processes.
- Make sure team achieve's Sprint's goals by picking up on things that slow us down, find ways to address them and encourage the team to commit with it.
- Maintain team's happiness.
The Ideal Candidate
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Sound knowledge of agile methodologies
- Very organized and great at teamwork
- Always questions things and think independently
- Not afraid to speak up and is fluent in English
- Previous exposure to startup or dynamic high-growth company is a plus
- Passionate to being a servant leader
Get to know you future colleagues here.