HQ Department – Engineering /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal. We do need the “right” engineers—those who are willing to collaborate, who value direct feedback, dare to challenge assumptions, and believe in continuous improvement. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
What You Will be Doing
- Helping Scrum teams apply the Scrum framework
- Improving Scrum teams effectiveness
- Improving Scrum teams ability to innovate
- Improving Scrum teams speed delivering value to customer with expected quality by facilitating/resolving internal/external team blockers
- Build a product ownership within the organisation, between Scrum team and all stakeholders
- Coaching Scrum team to implement product practices and engineering practices to improve their work
- Preferably having 4-5 years working experience related to scrum
- Experience facilitating all Scrum events independently
- Experience coach team members in agile frameworks
- Hands on facilitating internal communication, external communications and perform effective collaboration in the organisation
- Experience build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Hands on with work management tools (e.g JIRA, Trello) to increase team transparency and effectiveness
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP, Kanban etc.)
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Having an agility mindset, working previously with agile development framework are preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent in prioritisation
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers