Brand Campaign Implementation Intern
Sales, Business Development & Strategy
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future and have fun along the way.
What You Will be Doing
- Assist the HappyAds team in exploring high ROI opportunities for brands to promote their products on HappyFresh, apps and customer communication channels
- Help coordinate campaign bookings with our sales and marketing teams to ensure on time execution
- Do the post campaign analysis and applying insights future campaigns
- Sharing learnings across the business and with key participating partners.
- Conduct research of competitor activity and incorporate learnings to marketing plan
The Ideal Candidate
- Final year student or fresh graduate majoring in Business/related field
- Numerate and analytical thinking with the ability to apply these skills in a marketing context
- Organization, flexibility and the ability to prioritize and manage diverse activities simultaneously
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Innovative and creative mindset
What You Can Expect
- Monthly stipend
- Opportunity to be a full-time HappyFresher at the end of your internship if you are a STAR performer
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers