HQ Department – Engineering /
HappyFresh is Southeast Asia's #1 Online Grocery Company and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019.
With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
At HappyFresh, in terms of scale, you get to build a best-in-class technology that connects thousands of families with retail stores across Southeast Asia.
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal.
What You'll be Doing
- Do exploratory research about which model to use when solving a problem that the team needs to solve
- Present the research findings to the team and business and product teams
- Monitor the performance of our model in the production environment
- Understand large amounts of data and the team business metrics to analyze and evaluate potential problems, hypotheses, and recommendations for better business performance
- Coach and guide junior data scientists in the team
- Continuously improve the process for model development, validation, and analyses
Who We Are Looking For
- Min 3 year experiences doing AI / Machine Learning Projects
- Experience in doing statistical analysis, developing machine learning models into production
- Strong programming skills in Python and fluency in data manipulation (SQL, Spark, Pandas) and machine learning (scikit-learn, XGBoost, Keras/Tensorflow) tools
- Ability to write complex, efficient, and eloquent SQL queries to extract data
- Possess great design and problem-solving skills, have a passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- Exemplary communication skills, ability to work with large cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical members.
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak everytime we find something to celebrate
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers